View poll results: Well?
Yes #EdgySavior
15 65%
No #MoralRuiner
7 30%
Maybe #Bitch-assPussy
1 4%
Voters: 23.
...punch a defenseless baby in the face as hard as you can to fix all the problems in the Middle East?

Note: By punching said baby, it would be permanently brain damaged and would never be able to function properly in society. It would grow up to be a serial murderer/necrophiliac who is never caught.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck yeah. In a second.

Would you kill your closest friend to fix world hunger?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Would I be known for having saved the Middle East or would I be serving jail time shortly after?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i'd punch a baby without any incentives.

stupid baby.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I would never believe it would work.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Whose baby?

That's the interesting part.

The baby would be conceived by a woman inseminating herself with a mixture of 100 men's semen, you among them. You all look similar, thus making it impossible to determine the father by appearance alone, and genetic testing is forbidden. So for all you know, it may be yours.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826

The baby would be conceived by a woman inseminating herself with a mixture of 100 men's semen, you among them. You all look similar, thus making it impossible to determine the father by appearance alone, and genetic testing is forbidden. So for all you know, it may be yours.
in that case, i must cave the baby's face in to prevent my spawn from carrying on my genes.

sorry, potential son. you need to die.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
whats to say there won't be other problems elsewhere as a result of this
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by zgr0826

Then yes
I don't care enough about the middle east to bother.
"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect." -some dude
So wait, I punch a baby in the face AND I solve world problems?

Where do I sign up?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by zgr0826

idk if thats meant to discourage me from punching the baby but it really really doesnt

really this is just the trolley problem as usual and it's not really any more interesting but yeah punchy punchy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Is there an option to punch the baby while wearing knuckle dusters so that it dies and is spared the horror of being a brain-damaged serial murderer/necrophiliac?
I have nothing important to say
How exactly does it solve the problem? Or, is that up to our own imagination as to how it will work itself out? It would be hard to convince me to punch a baby for a peace treaty. I'm more 'Trumpy' on this. I'm only punching the baby if I can take the oil.

Jesting aside, I'm not punching a baby.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Last edited by ThunderPunk at Dec 17, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Would I be known for having saved the Middle East or would I be serving jail time shortly after?
My question has not been answered.

I mean I voted way before even posting that question but I still wanna know.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Can I adopt the baby instead and nurture him into being a good person because clearly his current guardians want a baby to be punched in the face? And why don't we depend on governments to do their jobs instead of me ruining a perfectly good baby boy who I want to feed baby food until he pukes on my shoulder?

His name is baby Adrian. I already bought him a tiny tux.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 17, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
And why don't we depend on governments to do their jobs
jeez, tough one
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by jakesmellspoo
in that case, i must cave the baby's face in to prevent my spawn from carrying on my genes.

sorry, potential son. you need to die.

jake you are a true hero
Quote by neidnarb11890
jake you are a true hero
i'm the hero we need, something something batman
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Fuck yeah. In a second.

Would you kill your closest friend to fix world hunger?

yea

he's had it coming for like 12 years
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
why have i not seen that thread before brb gonna raid it
superman is killing himself tonight