probably
6 12%
probably not
17 33%
no way
11 21%
Voters: 52.
Page 1 of 2
I'm a staunch "no". Can't imagine having to deal with a little clone of me. fuck that. one of me is bad enough

do you plan on having the sex to produce a tiny human?
Check out my band Disturbed
Got one on the way
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
noooooooooooooooope

nopenopenope

also, good. we don't need a miniature smarmy dickhead running around with a stupid nose ring.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Yes absolutely. I got the "wanna be a dad" bug over a year ago or so, so I can't wait. My wife is slowly getting into "wanna be a mom" mode as well.

But we still want like 2-3 more years of freedom. I'm A-okay with having my first when I'm 30.
My God, it's full of stars!
yeah maybe

it would be cool teaching it to not be a little shit and maybe help it avoid some of the pitfalls in life i have encountered

maybe that's an unhealthy attitude to have but whatever
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Yeah probably
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I'm planning on beginning to try after I finish grad school. There are times when I think about my fucked up genes, though, and I think, "Should I?"

Then I think about all the dad jokes I'll get to tell and how I'll get to embarrass my hypothetical progenies, and then I'm all like yh.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Will Lane
i think i'd be neat for the lady to have her own little noob and i can already have my own little noob
ftfy
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
No way
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
where's the MGTOW poll option?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I don't have any strong desire to create a little human, but never say never, &c.
I am single & a student right now, but maybe like 10 years from now, if I have settled down with someone & they wanted a wee little baby, I would take her behind the middle school & get her pregnant.
Quote by k.lainad
where's the MGTOW poll option?

Just follow Stewie's lead
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
heh

Yeah, I'll have my kids kids to deal with soon enough
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Maybe one day, but for now I need to focus on getting my god damn life moving in some kind of direction. So maybe in say, 10 years I'll want to procreate. This is just assuming that I actually succeed in getting a life, of course.
I have nothing important to say
Yeah, my kids would be cute af and I'd be a good parent
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I'll pretend I know what I'll feel like a decade down the line for sure.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
As of right now, I don't want children at any point in my life. I'll consider it again some other time.

Oh, and no, I don't plan on procreating. I'd rather adopt.
Quote by Dreadnought
Just follow Stewie's lead

Then it wouldn't be going your own way.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Dec 16, 2016,
Quote by soundgarden1986
having my sisters and nieces live with me put me off the idea of ever having one

She had another daughter a little more than a year ago and tbh I just get really mad whenever I hear the crying. I don't have the patience to take care of a child

It's different when they are your own kids. Tolerance level goes way up. Nobody in their right mind listens to someone else's kid screaming and says... I'd like to put up with that on a daily basis. When the kids are yours, it isn't as annoying. Plus, when they get older, you can make them do crap that you don't feel like doing and call it 'parenting' or something like that.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Quote by ThunderPunk
It's different when they are your own kids. Tolerance level goes way up. Nobody in their right mind listens to someone else's kid screaming and says... I'd like to put up with that on a daily basis. When the kids are yours, it isn't as annoying. Plus, when they get older, you can make them do crap that you don't feel like doing and call it 'parenting' or something like that.
TBH, my tolerance of kids is directly related to my opinion of the parents.

So I'd not be able to stand any kid of my own.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Probably not. I like having nice things and free time, and am on the antinatalist end of things.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Yes. And I'd do it again. It's in equal measures frustrating and rewarding but totally worth it.

And teaching your kid not to be a little shit and then watching him not being a little shit and actually developing into a good person is the best feeling in the wotld.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Nah. I don't like kids, and I don't want to be responsible for one. I'm not the kind of person who takes meaning in having kids either, so eh
Quote by ThunderPunk

yeah i highly doubt id feel the same way

currently i want nothing to do with raising a child
I have 3 to terrorize the world.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Already have and it's not as bad as you think or previous posts here have made it out to be. It's pretty awesome and challenging at the same time.
Yeah sure, kids are cool

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Already did. Raising kind, bright, focused, capable kids is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Dec 16, 2016,
the thought terrifies me, just because i know right now in this moment i'd be a crap parent who would probably walk out or just straight up off myself

in the future maybe, like if i get to the point where i can legitimately ask myself "should i have kids" and be able to justify it, maybe idk.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Actually just got a vasectomy today. My dogs and my guitars are my children.
Page 1 of 2