hi there

I like listening to metal music and visiting all these metal concerts, parties, festivals and other events. But lots of my friends think that this kind of music and all these concerts etc. are not for girls ("only for real men!!") But in my opinion, girls can listen to metal and visit metal parties and still stay feminine and stylish (at least I'm trying ). I always (for parties) wear black or dark dresses (e.g. my latest buying it's a dress from dan-yl.com), black skirts with tops and cool accessories. Metal girls can be stylish!

And what do you think about this stuff?
Waiting for your opinions!
hotdogs.gif
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Is someone trying to tell us there are girls in the fandom?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I agree that Metal music is for everyone, young, old, man, woman, transgender, whatever, etc
that's why the genre of "metal" is so huge, it's just a very open-minded style of music...
I go to metal concerts all the time, and in my city, there's a lot of metal chicks. It's not even chicks that like heavy music, a lot of them also play guitar, drums, etc .

Some of these metal chicks are totally wild as well, like I remember going to a Cannibal Corpse / Behemoth concert, and there were like 3 mosh-pits going on the whole time... there was a group of metal chicks in the FRONT ROW getting bombarded by waves of sweaty, hairy men... I have no idea how they held their ground like that and remained in the front row the whole show. For the most part, that was pretty awesome.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quit ruining your friend's metal sausage parties!
Quote by soundgarden1986

but i also think youre a low key advert machine who is fooling no 1

+1
Girls think Slipknot and Against Me are metal.

That should tell you enough tbh.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Against Me!

Fixed.

Check your privilege shitlord
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Fixed.

Check your privilege shitlord

Panic! At the Disco?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Metal/rock girls tend to be annoying imo, mainly because their whole personality is built around "not being like other girls" and being a metal chick. A lot of guys are like this too, but they're also annoying af

Just don't let one thing about you define your whole identity and you're fine

I know a few girls who are into metal, but it's a heavily male dominated scene (and for obvious reasons) but if you like it more power to you. The whole thing in metal is acceptance, a lot of people into that music feel like outcasts, and outcasts know what it's like to be excluded so they tend to be some of the most friendliest and welcoming people out there
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Girls think Slipknot and Against Me are metal.

That should tell you enough tbh.

Nah, girl metal is A Day To Remember and Pierce The Veil.
You should ditch them. You don't need hat kind of negativity in your life.

Yeah. What you need is some JG in your life, so how's about you hook me up wit dem digits?????
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You should ditch them. You don't need hat kind of negativity in your life.

Yeah. What you need is some JG in your life, so how's about you hook me up wit dem digits?????

I'll take em bby
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i know quite a few girls who like metal
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I dated a metal chick for almost a year, unless you're okay with dealing with their crippling anxiety and alcoholism I wouldn't recommend it. Never again.
TS I can't express my opinion until you have posted a timestamped picture of yourself with a shoe on your head
I have nothing important to say
I went to Ozzfest 07 with this chick, and now we've been married over 8 years. YMMV.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer

Pretty stylish metal chick right there.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Spinnerweb
Did someone actually look up dan-yl.com?

hahaha there's like 3 things and only one is good

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Is someone trying to tell us there are girls in the fandom?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Of the handful of girls that I've met that were into the rock/metal phase, they typically tended to be super elitist, obnoxious and have very little variety in taste of music.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.