I lived mine yesterday when I pocket dialled my dad while i was driving and he was treated to a 15 minute voicemail of me singing enthusiastically along to some System of a Down.

What potential cause for minor embarrassment worries you the most?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Being heard singing by family members, period.

Would be pretty embarrassing, so I just sing along in the car.

Though I feel like that's sort of restrained me from exploring acoustic tunes I wouldn't mind covering.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 17, 2016,
Accidentally clicking the Share button on certain websites.
last week when my parents heard me hitting a bong when I butt dialed

good thing they didn't figure it out

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I fear that I'll be dumb enough to put my phone in an ass pocket, and butt dial someone.

Seriously, there are other pockets in trousers.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I fear that I'll be dumb enough to put my phone in an ass pocket, and butt dial someone.

Seriously, there are other pockets in trousers.

It wasn't an ass pocket.

Quote by RAB11
It wasn't an ass pocket.
I was referring to moonage.

But you may wish to consider changing your screen lock to something your pocket doesn't know.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
is finding out your 19 year old girlfriend is really 17 a minor fear
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

Yes. Especially when you're 34

Quote by theogonia777

not in most of europe

id google "legal age in europe" but don't wanna adam johnson it
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

A minor threat.

IDK I dislike the dark but I think that's just an overactive imagination. I tend to repeatedly doubt train times and whether I'm on the right train etc. Maybe I should have more confidence in reality
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I fear that Southampton will lose to Bournemouth (again) tomorrow. This is a perfectly valid fear and I'm fully expecting it to become a reality.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Trowzaa
not in most of europe

id google "legal age in europe" but don't wanna adam johnson it

well 16 is the age of consent where I live but there's a difference between that and her being 18

because you could sleep with her or whatever but if she is 17 those videos she sent you might get you in some trouble
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
scorpions

the band is fine
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
falling asleep in your bed without realizing there are spiders, scorpions, roaches, fire ants, etc -- crawling in the sheets... disgusting, foul creatures... nuff said.

heights - I'm weird on this one. I can ride the tallest roller coasters and fly on commercial airplanes very confidently, because those are designed to be safe. But if I stick my head over the side of a high buildings roof top or a tall bridge, etc I'll get really dizzy and paranoid about falling down to my death.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by neidnarb11890
teeth falling out

I have a crown on one of my front teeth that has fallen out a few times, and it's never an immediate procedure to get it fixed so I have to run around all snaggletoothed for awhile if it happens. I also have dreams all the time where my teeth fall out. Weird.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Sending a message on facebook to the wrong person by accident.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Prototype4342
I have a crown on one of my front teeth that has fallen out a few times, and it's never an immediate procedure to get it fixed so I have to run around all snaggletoothed for awhile if it happens. I also have dreams all the time where my teeth fall out. Weird.
i have the exact problem with the one of my teeth.

i had to go to a new years party like that once.

as a smoker, the gap did make a convenient cigarette holder tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by mattedbird
thinking the sheriff is at your door, you answer it, and there are Christmas carolers
Now, you've had to done something to have that fear.
Quote by mattedbird
thinking the sheriff is at your door, you answer it, and there are Christmas carolers
Now, you've had to done something to have that fear.

brilliant!
Quote by JackSaints
I fear that Southampton will lose to Bournemouth (again) tomorrow. This is a perfectly valid fear and I'm fully expecting it to become a reality.

I can't believe I was scared of those pushovers. I am now absolutely fearless.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Sending a message on facebook to the wrong person by accident.

Just tell them it was just a prank, bro.

>yfw
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by RAB11
I lived mine yesterday when I pocket dialled my dad while i was driving and he was treated to a 15 minute voicemail of me singing enthusiastically along to some System of a Down.

What potential cause for minor embarrassment worries you the most?

That's not so bad when I was about 13 right before I actually bought my first guitar I was on summer break from school and my dad, who never came home early from work, came home early from work and caught me playing air guitar with a tennis raquet along to I believe my Krokus Headhunter album (it was the '80s) needless to say that while I thought my performance was ass kicking my dad was not impressed.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Dec 19, 2016,
Quote by zgr0826
Just tell them it was just a prank, bro.

>yfw

frank sucks get better taste fam RT
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
frank sucks get better taste fam RT

Did I just get pranked?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Did I just get pranked?

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
People finding my account on this website
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
~~My greatest fear is a splendid thing~~

~~It's an image of a middle aged me with an earring~~
Quote by UltimateGuizar
That anybody finds out my profile password is "I love the spicegirls".

*tries password*
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by UltimateGuizar
That anybody finds out my profile password is "I love the spicegirls".

I wanna have spaces in my password too
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.