nhud
4 20%
Voters: 20.
Page 1 of 2
can't stand them
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I don't mind them for the most part, mainly because they've never directly annoyed me like some Jehovah's witness people.
As long as they don't go knocking on my door while i'm having dinner, like you see in the movies, then i'm neutral to their annoyance level in public.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

thanks for including nhud for gpe
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
i have never actually experienced carollers ever.

closest thing is probably when the fire dept drives around a neighborhood and santa throws candy canes at kids.

or the side of my head while i'm shoveling snow.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Are you using 'fucking' as a verb or an adjective here?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
There don't seem to be as many as there used to be. Which is good. They'd only get ignored if they knocked on my door anyway.
I have nothing important to say
we get hispanic carolers with better songs hmu gonzaw (i think)

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I just knew, before opening this thread, that slapsy would be the one to make the word choice joke
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Okay, Ebenezer Scrooge. "Christmas Carollers! Bah humbug!!"
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
i remember having to go around with christmas carol bullshit for church when i was really young, but thankfully i've not seen a single one since then
was when i was like 7 or 8 tho tbh
Y'all are dead inside. I'd love to see Christmas carolers right now. Gimme some cheer, dammit.
Musical presents delivered to the doors of serial killers everywhere.

You have been warned!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
cheer up cunt
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Caroller? I barely...
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Dec 17, 2016,
I don't really like Christmas carols.
But, I did go to a train station in the city centre to sing carols to raise money for charity, recently. That's the only way you'd get me singing a christmas carol.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
It's not a thing over here, but if I lived in a cooler climate, I think I could enjoy it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Is your life a depressing black void that can only be filled with cheery renditions of "Little Drummer Boy"?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
yeah, I, too, have never seen people caroling door-to-door. is that actually a thing?
I mean, I've seen people caroling downtown on the green -- like the girl scouts or a church group or whatever.
yeeah.

huu
rubber bum bum
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by stratkat
In my 26 years on this planet Ive never seen assholes singing in the street.

I would love to see singing assholes

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I would love to see singing assholes

Will this do?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Never see any really, thank god. I think I'd rather have a jehovah's witness come to my house
don't think they're a thing here, there's just a bunch of street musicians in ljubljana right now, mostly folk and gypsy music from what i've seen

we do have choirs doing christmas church concerts and i'm probably going to one of those cuz my friend is in one of them. she assures me it has a lot of depressive songs about god instead of the cheap commercialized cheery stuff you lot seem to love, so i'll probably enjoy it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I could definitely do without opening my door to teenagers singing We Wish You a Merry Christmas badly and begging for a couple of quid.

If they were proper carol singers collecting for charity then that would be fine, but 99% of the time they're not.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I've never been on the receiving end but I have caroled myself once and I can see how it would be really fucking annoying
Page 1 of 2