Poll: Which amp do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which amp do you prefer?
Amp A
2 67%
Amp B
0 0%
Amp C
1 33%
Amp D
0 0%
Voters: 3.
Tried using dirt pedals to clean amp and I was surprised on how well they are. I am strictly a "Amp-only" distortion user, but out of boredom tried using dirt pedals and... ta-dah!

To avoid being bias, I'll try not to give any clue on what my gears are including guitars, etc. Maybe..... you could PM me instead? Hmmm.

Anyway, here's the link to the demo ENJOY!

I love all of them soo, the one that'll win I guess is the one I'm going to use most.

0:00 - Amp A
0:28 - Amp B
0:50 - Amp C
1:21 - Amp D

Any lucky guess what amps are those?

Note: This is not a versus thread and please not to try making it one.

EDIT: Here's the new LINK

I added another amp to make things more interesting hahaha.
Last edited by xxRock_Onxx at Dec 19, 2016,
A or D I think. D sounds a bit rawer but also maybe slightly too scooped. But A's maybe slightly not raw enough.

Are they all pedals or are they all amps?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
A or D I think. D sounds a bit rawer but also maybe slightly too scooped. But A's maybe slightly not raw enough.

Are they all pedals or are they all amps?

Same pedal settings on different amps. All amps are almost set to noon.

Reduced some bass to remove unwanted mud or high for the fizz per se and all of them are set to have "crunch" or little bit of overdrive when striking at normal force but clean when picked lightly.

Quote by Will Lane
A sounded "best", but if I am doing critical listening, I want the exact same guitar part recorded and looped on each amp individually, not judging from different parts.

I'll try to upload it soon.

EDIT: I have uploaded all of them. Please check it out.
Last edited by xxRock_Onxx at Dec 19, 2016,
ah i see

still like A and D the best, the new one probably third best.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I tested myself also by making a playlist and played it with the shuffle on. For me I like:

- Amp D the best
- Amp C next

Amp B sounds clean yea... but it has less gain so it depends if you want a cleaner distortion.
Amp C sounds round and thick to my ears.
Amp D sounds raw/organic. I like how it tries to do the "chug" parts
Amp A sounds... I dunno. I don't have description for it.
A and D are about a tie.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/