Page 1 of 2
Tom Gara ‏@tomgara
Millennials, who know no God other than their own self indulgence, have turned their backs on fabric softener http://www.wsj.com/articles/fabric-softener-sales-are-losing-their-bounce-1481889602

https://twitter.com/tomgara/status/809793331777732608

How else have millennials ruined the world?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
who know no God other than their own self indulgence, have turned their backs on fabric softener

their own self indulgence... turned their backs on fabric softener

self indulgence..... fabric softener

It's all nonsense, the whole thing, every bit of it

even the universe
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Uh, I use laundry detergent? Are all laundry detergents also fabric softeners?

What?
My God, it's full of stars!
I mean, yeah, I like having soft clothes that don't conduct electricity
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by NewDayHappy
I use bounce pads. They're the best.
Quote by neidnarb11890
uhm I use dryer sheets yeah
yeah
superman is killing himself tonight
dryer sheets
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
detergent. fabric softener at rinse cycle. dryer sheets.

clothes are soft af

also brad thread. :|

also who wrote the article? frankwillo?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Dec 18, 2016,
We use it at home. Not every wash however. I'm kinda convinced it's one of the biggest sucker deals in retail. Like deodorant.
Yeah I use it pretty much every casual load. I don't like the term "millennial". I'm not one of those grown up millenials who can't cook their own meals, and can't even do their own laundry. Those types of people are usually dependent on their parents for everything, like zero life skills or knowledge. It's hilarious actually.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I use dryer sheets, mainly because that's what I've been taught to do. I've never questioned it. Now I'm thinking next time I wash clothes I'll try it without the drier sheet and see how much difference they actually make and decide from there.

edit: oh shit, is it drier or dryer? Spellcheck, why do you fail me?!

double edit: oh, apparently drier is the adjective, dryer is the noun.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Dec 18, 2016,
I ran out a few months ago and didn't restock because I am in fact a poor millennial
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Can I also remind you guys of one more thing? Fabric softener used on towels is a bad thing. It makes towels less absorbent & can also repel water.
I do, I've also been known to iron my socks and underwear (as well as tshirts and jeans)...
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I see no need for it.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
No. I don't really see why they're necessary and they leave weird residue on my clothes in addition to aggravating some skin conditions. My mom bought me dryer sheets (which is weird because no one in my family even uses them, or owns a dryer) so I've been using them just to get rid of them but I haven't noticed a positive difference yet. Apparently they are supposed to make my clothes smell like lavender but they don't.
cat
Nah we used to but now we use those weird little laundry-detergent-filled packets that you just throw in the drum, I think they already come with the softner inside.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Dreadnought
Uh, I use laundry detergent? Are all laundry detergents also fabric softeners?

What?

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Same?

They're not the same.

Detergent cleans your clothes kind of like a soap. Fabric softener supposedly makes your clothes feel better and stops color from fading (something that a lot of detergents now are supposed to do as well). Fabric softener is kind of useless in my eyes so I don't buy it.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
What the fuck are dryer sheets tho?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
What the fuck are dryer sheets tho?

Dryer sheets are little pieces of cloth that have been treated with some type of fabric softener. They do the same thing as fabric softener but also reduce the amount of static accumulated during the drying cycle. This means that your clothes won't be super stiff or super charged when you take them out of the dryer.

I use dryer sheets as a stand in for me not using fabric softener during the wash cycle.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Dryer sheets are little pieces of cloth that have been treated with some type of fabric softener. They do the same thing as fabric softener but also reduce the amount of static accumulated during the drying cycle. This means that your clothes won't be super stiff or super charged when you take them out of the dryer.

I use dryer sheets as a stand in for me not using fabric softener during the wash cycle.
I have never lived in a home with a dryer.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Victory2134

Huh, never seen those

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
it makes me itchy
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yes
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Nope. Never have and my clothes are soft enough for me. Less things to buy the better.
Not really. I find it superfluous.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hmm to buy something that makes zero impact on my life or not...the struggle
Check out my band Disturbed
My wife used to insist on using dryer sheets. I hate them because they coat everything we wear and use with chemicals. Not long ago, I managed to convert her to wool dryer balls. They're a bit of a pain in the ass to fish out of the laundry afterward (although it's comical to put on a pair of pants only to encounter one of them), but they work well, chemical free.
wife insists on using it. personally I could care less and wouldn't bother.
There's clearly a section designated to fabric conditioner on your washing machine... If not that, you can buy those all in one tablets you put in with your clothes. I don't see how anyone could miss these things.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
i will only say this: don't use fabric softners when drying microfiber towels.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
thou shalt not commit laundry
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2