Hi All,

I was attempting to record some live acoustic numbers in the studio, and had a few issues. Anyway, the out-takes are way more fun than the recorded tracks ! :

Enjoy

John
Whoops. I ended up in Ultimate-Grandpa-Humor.com again.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I did not enjoy that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
you sound like a horse flapping your lips like that
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Whoops. I ended up in Ultimate-Grandpa-Humor.com again.

oldtimer-guitar.com

or

alzheimer-guitar.com
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i would've died if seeney was in sunglasses

i died anyway
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by john.hoos.3
remember what ?

Certainly not the song if your video is any indication.
Ok forever road has to be a joke band right? i mean at first I thought it was a serious thing but just god awful but that song really makes me think Ive been missing the joke all along.
fail epic
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone