Hey everyone! We are Symmetry a young band from Austria releasing our first EP in January 2017. We play some kind of Alternative Rock topped with Emo for fans of Citizen, Turnover, B&C, ...

As a little teaser we have realeased our first video called "Cope" from the same titled EP. The song was written for everyone who lost someone beloved and found themselves in a emotional hole

Please give it a listen and tell me what you think. The whole EP while be posted here when it will be released.

Thank you for listening! Have a great day!
coheedisonfire,
Thank you for the review! I haven't seen you around here in awhile. Video looks good. Audio quality is quite good, especially considering you have real drums (or so it would appear). Did you record it in that house? The singing is pretty good/fitting for the song. Melodies are good. Everyone is playing well instrumentally. Have a Merry Christmas!
Hey man, sorry for the late response.

Production on this is very pro. Cool video - simple but entertaining (sweet orange, got a thunder 30 this year so I'm hyped on orange).

The song writing and production is cool, like the swells in the intro and the instrumental bit coming in around 1:43. Execution is solid, playing all around sounds great. Vocalist is solid and melody is good. Enjoyed listening - curious to hear some of your other stuff.