I want a clean sound mixed with a fuzz pedal. If i put a pedal to the left or right of the fuzz pedal. What would give it a clean sound? Or should i use a tubescreamer or slight amp gain
You can't just make a fuzz pedal "clean" or make any fuzz pedal have a clean blend-in feature. You would have to get a fuzz pedal which specifically allows you to blend in your original clean guitar signal with the affected, "fuzzed" signal, which I do not know of any fuzz pedal like that.

Your amp also has to be set clean for you to even hear a clean sound. You cannot make a distorted amp or pedal "clean" with another pedal.
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 19, 2016,
a little confusing as to what you want to do. now if you are talking a stereo signal then you can have one side with the fuzz and one clean for a blended sound
could you use a boss line selector for that?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
thanks. I remember in a bass thread on the fretboard people were saying you could use an ls2 to get a clean blend with pretty much any dirt pedal, so I assumed it would work for guitar as well. if so, that might be the handiest way to do it...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have an LS-2, and it works fine for all kinds of blending and switching, I use it with a reverb. The only thing you have to be aware of it that it doesn't have a phase switch, and some pedals invert the signal. - A bit of research will find which ones do this. If it occurs, you can either put another phase inverter in series with it, or buy a more expensive line selector.
Last edited by Tony Done at Dec 22, 2016,
You'd need to put the fuzz in parallel with your clean signal, or use a fuzz pedal with some sort of 'clean blend' feature (some multi-effects have this).
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
Cant go wrong with a death by audio apocolypse pedal, i owned one for a year, and it has incredible octaves, very expensive though, i think 240 area, well worth it though
'15 Fender Stratocaster w/ Dimarzio p/u
'15 Squire Bullet Stratocaster w/ Dimarzio p/u
Marshall DSL40c