So i got this little side gig at a corporate giant store for fun and they did a secret santa this year. I unluckily drew my managers name. I only work weekends so when i came in that day i was suprised to find they were opening gifts so i ran home and wrapped up something i thought was appropriate out of my collection and gave it to her. The next day she took me into the back room and shoved the gift back in my face and said "this is completely innapropriate! I dont know what you're smoking but you need to quit smokin' it and get a clue" so i threw my name badge and my man-apron down and walked out! Now the whole store is in an uproar and corporate is getting called, and secret santa is getting canceled and christmas is ruined. Wtf.
But what was the gift!?
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by geo-rage
So i got this little side gig at a corporate giant store for fun and they did a secret santa this year. I unluckily drew my managers name. I only work weekends so when i came in that day i was suprised to find they were opening gifts so i ran home and wrapped up something i thought was appropriate out of my collection and gave it to her. The next day she took me into the back room and shoved the gift back in my face and said "this is completely innapropriate! I dont know what you're smoking but you need to quit smokin' it and get a clue" so i threw my name badge and my man-apron down and walked out! Now the whole store is in an uproar and corporate is getting called, and secret santa is getting canceled and christmas is ruined. Wtf.
this was posted just to make us ask the question "what was the gift"

also

WHAT WAS THE GIFT
If you don't answer, geo-rage, I think you deserve to be banned

and someone could thus be unbanned, like, I don't know...
pavliickk
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
wtf that's crazy

this is why i exclusively give people gift cards to stores they like as gifts, not actual store-bought items or home-made stuff (way too personal tbh).
you never know if they're going to like that present you bought them , and you never know how they're going to react if they don't like it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by geo-rage
The next day she took me into the back room and...

I thought this was going somewhere completely different
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.