HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I used to think dancing was stupid

Umm Star Wars, that shit sux

Also apparently everybody loves 21 Pilots but they're god awful
My God, it's full of stars!
Often enough things I think are dumb I come to either like or realize why people like them. I was going to say drinking but I won't diss anyone's fun just because it doesn't interest me.
Quote by PoptartHero
Often enough things I think are dumb I come to either like or realize why people like them. I was going to say drinking but I won't diss anyone's fun just because it doesn't interest me.

Quote by Dreadnought

Regular, waltz-y, club, etc dancing is so meh.
Break-dancing takes a ton of natural talent tho, but it's more like gymnastics / martial arts than dancing lol

star wars is okay, because Darth Vader is one of the best villains ever created.

justin bieber, kanye west, top charts radio FM music, 21 pilots, generic pop rock bands, modern radio pop music, etc is terrible.
I think people like the kardashians, Katelyn Jenner, reality tv shows like the jersey shore, etc are just absurdly stupid and uncultured swine as well.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I think Darth Vader is regular ass villain though. There's nothing great about him. His representation in the movies is lame as hell, and his backstory is mediocre.

And don't get me wrong, I like a lot of radio music. I just can't stomach 21 Pilots. They're trash
girl i used to date was obsessed with that one 21 pilots car radio song, and a friend of mine (who was p into her) made sure to play it around her constantly when hanging out/in a car or w/e so i got a double onslaught of shit i cant stand

and if i see one more person on fb sharing that video of the one dude in the band walking about singing an elvis song im gonna lose my mind
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Dec 19, 2016,
Quote by k.lainad
justin bieber, kanye west, top charts radio FM music, 21 pilots, generic pop rock bands, modern radio pop music, etc is terrible.
I think people like the kardashians, Katelyn Jenner, reality tv shows like the jersey show, etc are just absurdly stupid and uncultured swine as well.

i think this opinion is really dumb but a lot of people would agree with this so boom there ya go thread

Quote by MinterMan22
i think this opinion is really dumb but a lot of people would agree with this so boom there ya go thread

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by whywefight
My ex was obsessed with the chainsmokers so don't be jealous

But definitely hiking. The mountains aren't even that pretty

Gonna fuckin fite you

where u live

you must have some shit mountains
SLEEP.

I wish I could function off of 4-6 hours a night. I waste so much fucking time sleeping when I can be making money, playing guitar and other things I enjoy.
Anything punk for the most part. I find the attitude, the style and the music equal parts repulsive, boring and needlessly angry. Strange because I love the influence it had on later genres.
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
spongebob squarepants

edit: also yeah dancing
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 20, 2016,
Quote by soundgarden1986
girl i used to date was obsessed with that one 21 pilots car radio song, and a friend of mine (who was p into her) made sure to play it around her constantly when hanging out/in a car or w/e so i got a double onslaught of shit i cant stand

and if i see one more person on fb sharing that video of the one dude in the band walking about singing an elvis song im gonna lose my mind

but what if somebody stole your car radio and now you just sit in silence
Quote by Dreadnought

Agree with Star Wars. Everyone at work is buzzing over the new film but I've never been able to get into it.

I like 21 Pilots tho
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Reality TV. I mean, I doubt anyone here is a massive reality TV fan but a good portion of the population are. I had the misfortune of seeing part of the X Factor semi final a few weeks ago and it was such garbage. I swear none of those idiots were even singing in tune.
I have nothing important to say
movies

or watching things in general, but mostly movies because of the length. also fictional series like Walking Dead or Game of Thrones
I understand liking them and that most people do but I can't sit down and invest in a fictional reality for that long
I mean, I like watching comedic things (especially stand up) because it seems practical to me. I like documentaries.
but I just don't get anything out of fiction and don't have the patience to invest in a reality that doesn't exist

I guess this is why I like music so much, it seems real
Quote by EndTheRapture51
but what if somebody stole your car radio and now you just sit in silence

Sometimes quiet is violent
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
YouTubers
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Most pumpkin-flavored things.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Dreadnought

This. Every song sounds the same and none of them are good.
Quote by NewDayHappy
SLEEP.

I wish I could function off of 4-6 hours a night. I waste so much fucking time sleeping when I can be making money, playing guitar and other things I enjoy.

YES! I HATE sleeping! It's the ultimate waste of time! It'd be nice if I could sleep for only a few hours and function normally. I always try to wake up early, I feel bad if I get out of bed after 8. Such a waste!
Autotune.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Superhero films.

The Avengers, Deadpool, Suicide Squad...whatever...they're all children's films.
Page 1 of 3