Poll Options
View poll results: Should I do it
Yeeee boiiiii
50 78%
Nah man
14 22%
Voters: 64.
Page 1 of 3
So. My boss made it quite clear that she wants to sleep with me. I can see this going incredibly wrong and there are so many alarm bells and red flags popping off. But. On the other hand. I feel like this is one of those once in a lifetime things that will honestly lead to a great story. And sleeping with someone 9 years older than me is certainly something that sounds interesting.
Wat do
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Well, if you don't she will get upset. If you do you will disappoint her. It's a lose-lose really. How do you know that she wants to sleep with you? Did she actually say it? She probably doesn't and you are just imagining it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Dec 20, 2016,
Quote by neidnarb11890
also, is this a "job" job or a JOB job?
like, what are the stakes?

I'm a dishwasher lol. Meh she seems like batshit crazy and I just have a super bad feeling about it but at the same time I feel like whatever happens will be worth the story
Having an intimate relationship with a coworker or boss is no good. Just sex is fine though.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
I'm a dishwasher lol.

oh fucking go for it then
Quote by theogonia777
Well, if you don't she will get upset. If you do you will disappoint her. It's a lose-lose really. How do you know that she wants to sleep with you? Did she actually say it? She probably doesn't and you are just imagining it.

She literally told me to leave work and go back to her room but my other boss was there so I couldn't leave work
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
I'm a dishwasher lol. Meh she seems like batshit crazy and I just have a super bad feeling about it but at the same time I feel like whatever happens will be worth the story

DONT FUCKING DO IT!!!!

WOAHWOAHWOAH These are vital details. If you had said this was a fortune 500 job with pension and paid family leave, I would have recommended you commence intercourse. Yous a dishwasher and think she's crazy? REDFLAGS everywhere! This bitch could be playing you for child support. How's her teeth look? Does she smoke? How many kids does she already have? Does she have anything more than a GED?

Fuck no man. Save yourself.
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
She literally told me to leave work and go back to her room but my other boss was there so I couldn't leave work

Go back to her room? That probably means that she wants to have a conversation in her office with you about how you should stop staring at her before she fires you.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Go back to her room? That probably means that she wants to have a conversation in her office with you about how you should stop staring at her before she fires you.

Nah at the Christmas party she sat on my lap, kissed me, later on she hugged me and started nibbling on my ear and stroking her finger up and down my chest. Normally I'd agree that a human isn't trying to fuck me but this is actually legit
Quote by Jako215
DONT FUCKING DO IT!!!!

WOAHWOAHWOAH These are vital details. If you had said this was a fortune 500 job with pension and paid family leave, I would have recommended you commence intercourse. Yous a dishwasher and think she's crazy? REDFLAGS everywhere! This bitch could be playing you for child support. How's her teeth look? Does she smoke? How many kids does she already have? Does she have anything more than a GED?

Teeth just look like teeth, she smokes but so do I, no kids and she went to school to be a cook
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Nah at the Christmas party she sat on my lap, kissed me, later on she hugged me and started nibbling on my ear and stroking her finger up and down my chest. Normally I'd agree that a human isn't trying to fuck me but this is actually legit

She was probably drunk which means that you sexually assaulted her. The only human that is gonna be trying to fuck you is your cell mate.
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Teeth just look like teeth, she smokes but so do I, no kids and she went to school to be a cook

Fuck it, do it...
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
she seems like batshit crazy

I have never known a scenario in which having sex with someone you think is crazy turned out to be a good idea
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX

A culinary degree? Wew lad.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It would definitely make a great story though. You know. For the police. She is going to stab you, rape you, and then have you arrested for assaulting her. If you're lucky she will just kill you and call it a day.
Quote by Jako215
DONT FUCKING DO IT!!!!

real talk
Yeah I wouldn't go through with it. Come on man you're better than that.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Yes, fuck her like a dog!
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Don't do it. If she gives you a hard time about it or fires you, go see a good lawyer.
Here's the thing, trust me on this. It will, in the end, go down badly with her personally. The worst that's likely to happen (and probably will happen) is that you'll have to find another job, and most of your coworkers will find out about the fucking. You'll almost certainly lose her as a future job reference (since she's nuts) and possibly any of your other supervisors if they find out, which is highly possible since she's crazy.

The good news is you'll get some fucking out of this. Hopefully more than once. It could go on for months if she wasn't crazy, but probably won't last too long since she's fucked in the head as you claim. So prepare for eventual major drama with her personally. Treat her well, be very careful of what you say to her and be tactful so as to not offend her or piss her off, and you'll probably get to fuck her a few or several times. In the end, I'd do it, you're a fucking dishwasher, your job doesn't seem very important. I'd honestly try to avoid cumming inside her if you can, and use a condom 100% of the time NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS. The best that will come out of not fucking her is that you get to keep being a dishwasher, the worst job of all-times.
Last edited by Barricade_28 at Dec 21, 2016,
I'd get it on video and sue the company for sexual harassment.

That settlement is better than old lady sex
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
dont do it
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Line up a new job, then do her in the butt.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Correct me if I'm wrong but you're in Colorado on the basis of landing this job?

Think about the consequences of your actions.

Are you more likely to get fired for sleeping with her or not? That is all that matters.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
knocking off your boss is kinda like getting a promotion if you don't perform your screwed
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
Do it. For me. Sex with my boss/professor is on my bucket list. But I'm in a monogamous relationship so just tell her to call you Christian the whole time through so I can vicariously knock this off the list.
I really wouldn't suggest doing someone for a story's sake, especially in your position where you have everything going on for you. But if I told you not to, then the story would stop becoming uniquely yours, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote by Nero Galon
Correct me if I'm wrong but you're in Colorado on the basis of landing this job?
lol nah, dude lives in a national park in Canada and I hate him for it cause it's beautiful.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 21, 2016,
bottom of page
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 3