Page 1 of 2
Any / Many came across and enjoy the music of this man?

In some of it you can hear his twisted mind at play, while others are just really lovely songs, not what you expect from a man with a swastika in between his eyes.

Oh, and he also wrote Never Learn not To Love 'for' the Beach Boys

Here's a murder rap to keep yo dancin
With a crime record like Charles Manson
AK-47 is the tool
Don't make me act the motherfuckin fool

- Ice Cube 1988
Charles Manson was only ever done for conspiracy to commit, so from what Ice cube is saying, he's never actually killed anyone.
he was an innocent cinnanomon roll who was too good for this world
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Owenlee55
Charles Manson was only ever done for conspiracy to commit, so from what Ice cube is saying, he's never actually killed anyone.

i don't think there's any deeper meaning there tbh it's just a catchy verse
Quote by Banjocal
he was an innocent cinnanomon roll who was too good for this world

Nah proper nutjob like,

“Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Quote by kalypto
i don't think there's any deeper meaning there tbh it's just a catchy verse

Yeah nah I get that, was saying, by what Cube's saying he (He being cube) has actually never killed anyone)

I thought it was ever-so slightly chuckle worthy.
Quote by Owenlee55
Nah proper nutjob like,

“Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

X--vdeo]
yeah but
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Manson has been cranking out music in one form or another for most of his adult life, and a few bands have gained notoriety for recording his songs: The Beach Boys and Guns n' Roses (and perhaps others). Most of his original music exists in the form of audio tapes recorded in and released from prison, though the internet has made them available to just about anyone who looks for them. I have heard a few of his recordings have made their way to iTunes, though I don't know if this is true.

The Beach Boys made significant changes to "Cease to Exist" and recorded it as "Never Learn Not to Love." Guns n' Roses gained infamy for including the uncredited song "Look at Your Game, Girl" on one of their albums. The song did not even appear in the song list on the album's cover. Trent Reznor recorded many of the tracks for his Nine Inch Nails album The Downward Spiral at the house at 10050 Cielo Drive in Los Angeles, where Sharon Tate and four others were murdered by Manson's followers. He claims he later regretted the decision.

Several musicians who were acquainted with Manson prior to his going to prison found his music to be extremely violent and vindictive, with no sense of irony or humor associated. They were thoroughly turned off by the tone and content of it and thought very little of the man and his music.

Manson's professional audition - the failure of which was said to have been a primary motivating factor for his murder spree - resulted in an industry professional describing him as a "moderately talented amateur musician." Whatever one thinks of his music or of the statements contained in it, he remains a truly evil person who does not deserve an audience. That he is still around and able to record his music and maintain a website to distribute it is a sad commentary on the American criminal justice system.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
Manson has been cranking out music in one form or another for most of his adult life, and a few bands have gained notoriety for recording his songs: The Beach Boys and Guns n' Roses (and perhaps others). Most of his original music exists in the form of audio tapes recorded in and released from prison, though the internet has made them available to just about anyone who looks for them. I have heard a few of his recordings have made their way to iTunes, though I don't know if this is true.

The Beach Boys made significant changes to "Cease to Exist" and recorded it as "Never Learn Not to Love." Guns n' Roses gained infamy for including the uncredited song "Look at Your Game, Girl" on one of their albums. The song did not even appear in the song list on the album's cover. Trent Reznor recorded many of the tracks for his Nine Inch Nails album The Downward Spiral at the house at 10050 Cielo Drive in Los Angeles, where Sharon Tate and four others were murdered by Manson's followers. He claims he later regretted the decision.

Several musicians who were acquainted with Manson prior to his going to prison found his music to be extremely violent and vindictive, with no sense of irony or humor associated. They were thoroughly turned off by the tone and content of it and thought very little of the man and his music.

Manson's professional audition - the failure of which was said to have been a primary motivating factor for his murder spree - resulted in an industry professional describing him as a "moderately talented amateur musician." Whatever one thinks of his music or of the statements contained in it, he remains a truly evil person who does not deserve an audience. That he is still around and able to record his music and maintain a website to distribute it is a sad commentary on the American criminal justice system.

Fair, wasn't aware so many people had used his music. Also very interesting what you've said about what others thought of his music, and his failure of an audition possibly being a factor in his extremist actions.

He truly is an evil person, and I agree he should not be allowed to release music from behind bars, and it's silly he is still able to do so (Again, I didn't know that was still occuring)

I've got to say though, I love the album Love and Terror Cult
shout out to rick james for telling his soon to be murdered friend that he'd see him that night at sharon tate's party before getting too fucked up to even leave his house

It's all connected.

Donald Trump
Donald Duck
Donald "Duck" Williams
Montel Williams
Montel Jordan
Michael Jordan
Michael Jennings
Greg Jennings
Greg Olsen
Ashley Olsen
Ashley Madison
James Madison
James Monroe
Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Manson
Charles Manson
Charles Bronson
Action Bronson
Action Hank
Good Hank
Hank Hill
Grant Hill
Grant Green
Adolf Green
Adolf Hitler
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
OP must be on drugs or somethin

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I can beat Ice Cube's Manson reference:

"who the hell you calling crazy you wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Froot Loops on your front porch"

2:06

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

He should be dead tbh
My God, it's full of stars!
I wish I had a job that let me take drugs all day
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i've never been interested in the conspiracy stuff revolving around why he's in prison, etc
but he has a nice voice, i love this song
there's a fine line between genius and insanity ...

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Xiaoxi
OP must be on drugs or somethin

Why's that? I just posted a link to a great album

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I wish I had a job that let me take drugs all day

Is this directed to me?...
gonna smile I'm gonna laugh
you're gonna get a blood bath
and in a moment of passion
get the glory like charles manson
I never completely understood what this guy did and why he gets so much attention for it. yes, I know the story
Real solution #9 im already dead im already dead im already dead im already dead.
Quote by theogonia777
It's all connected.

Donald Trump
Donald Duck
Donald "Duck" Williams
Montel Williams
Montel Jordan
Michael Jordan
Michael Jennings
Greg Jennings
Greg Olsen
Ashley Olsen
Ashley Madison
James Madison
James Monroe
Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Manson
Charles Manson
Charles Bronson
Action Bronson
Action Hank
Good Hank
Hank Hill
Grant Hill
Grant Green
Adolf Green
Adolf Hitler

now I know this leads to Kevin Bacon somehow....
play well

wolf
Quote by Dreadnought
He should be dead tbh

and he was all set to be...but the folks out in California..thought killing people was cruel and unusual..I guess they missed Charlie's marching orders..
play well

wolf
if he's dead we cant do an interview every few years and watch him scowl and curse
Eric Trump
Eric Foreman
George Foreman
George Bush
Jed Bush
Jed Clampet
Bob Clampet
Bob Barker
Travis Barker
Travis Randall
Jeff Randall
Jeff Van Gundy
Stan Van Gundy
Stan Lee
Christopher Lee
Christopher Lloyd
Jake Lloyd
Jake Plummer
Gary Plummer
Gary Anthony Williams
Vanessa Williams
Vanessa Huxtable
Cliff Huxtable
Cliff Burton
Tim Burton
Tim Allen
Ethan Allen
Ethan Bacon (our own ehbacon)
Kevin Bacon
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
kevin james in paul blart mall cop

kevin minter from the Cardinals
minterman22 from bills mafia

mint is it true that you took an online quiz to see if you were more like Rex Ryan or Rob Ryan
4 times to be exact
still waiting for a result

Quote by mattedbird
I never completely understood what this guy did and why he gets so much attention for it. yes, I know the story

-Started The Family, a group of people who essentially lived in the country, away from everything else

-Thought the Beatles song Helter Skelter foreshadowed the impending race war between whites and blacks

-Had murders carried out (Don't believe he actually ever was the one to kill someone, just set it up) in hopes these certain murders would start to incite the --- beginnings of the race war (Correct me on that last bit if I'm wrong

-Prisonnnn

-Beach Boys fuck him in the ass

-Get's a swastika tattoo
Quote by mattedbird

It's just pop culture now but in 1969 those crimes were truly shocking, in a time where there are 100's of active serial killers prowling the United States I suppose the Manson family crimes are not so jarring as they were when it went down, add the hippee family cult aspect and it's not so hard to see why it was such a big deal back then.

It's pop culture stuff of legend now.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
It's just pop culture now but in 1969 those crimes were truly shocking, in a time where there are 100's of active serial killers prowling the United States I suppose the Manson family crimes are not so jarring as they were when it went down, add the hippee family cult aspect and it's not so hard to see why it was such a big deal back then.

well its still shocking to many..a cult..young girls stabbing a pregnant woman(a Hollywood movie star) 14+ times and follow that up with killing a married couple..and laughing about it ..even in our jaded times its "top of the fold"
play well

wolf
Quote by wolflen
well its still shocking to many..a cult..young girls stabbing a pregnant woman(a Hollywood movie star) 14+ times and follow that up with killing a married couple..and laughing about it ..even in our jaded times its "top of the fold"

Oh I agree I just think in today's society of constant media bombardment of violence that there are many who don't think it as shocking as when it happened back then everyone was horrified most were uneasy about the hippee drug culture of the 60s anyway and the Manson Family crimes only justified that.

I read Helter Skelter the first page said "the story you are about to read will scare the hell out of you" it did not dissappoint!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Dec 22, 2016,
good points made about the time when it happened and who was involved that make it a pop culture thing. maybe some of the fascination with him also is because most guys like this (cult leaders) aren't caught alive.
Page 1 of 2