Poll: At what time do you wake up without an alarm?
Poll Options
View poll results: At what time do you wake up without an alarm?
Can't wake up
20 71%
When September ends
5 18%
When it's all over
3 11%
Voters: 28.
Page 1 of 2
Between 5-7pm, then I leave for work around 10pm, so I pretty much never use an alarm.

It kills me to no end.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 21, 2016,
Usually three or four times between 10pm and 6am.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
5AM... even on weekends
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Don't think i've ever used an alarm.
I wake up naturally some time between 5 and 6am.

I am lazy and don't crawl out of bed until like 6:30 tho.
5:30

But during the holidays around 7am.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Normally about half six, at which point I'll lie awake and contemplate life until i either get a dead arm from cuddling my wife or mini-RAB demands my attention.

Today that was 8:30
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Today it was 9:00

Yesterday was 7:00

Sometimes it varies in between those, sometimes it's 10:00, sometimes it's 6:00.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by RAB11
Normally about half six, at which point I'll lie awake and contemplate life until i either get a dead arm from cuddling my wife or mini-RAB demands my attention.

Today that was 8:30
I know I've said this before but the way you describe your day to day life is unbearably cute
Quote by EndTheRapture51

sucks, too, cuz it's 6 rn and i gotta go to work but i'm hungover and super tired
PM me for newts
Somewhere between 9:30 and 10:30am, depending on how loud everyone else in the house is when they get up
I have nothing important to say
Quote by StewieSwan

sucks, too, cuz it's 6 rn and i gotta go to work but i'm hungover and super tired

Hungover on a weekday? I'ma pray for you...
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Between 7:30 and 8:30

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
5:00 am
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by chrismendiola
I honestly expected people to wake up around noon.
speaking of which how many people are students on here?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
speaking of which how many people are students on here?

*raises paw*

Quote by ErikLensherr

I thought you'd have graduated by now. You doing an MA or PHD?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Banjocal
I'm getting my MS in Quantitative Psychology.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Never heard of her. I keep forgetting it's been 3 years since we were both last talking about going into our degrees.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Banjocal

My non-denominational exclamation, it has been. Basically, Quantitative psych is the research methodology and statistics of psychology.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Either 6am or more often 1030-11am.

After having bouts of insomnia as a teenager I love my sleep
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by zgr0826
Banjocal

My non-denominational exclamation, it has been. Basically, Quantitative psych is the research methodology and statistics of psychology.
Woah there bud, those are some big words you're using there.
Quote by zgr0826
Hungover on a weekday? I'ma pray for you...

idgafqqia+*
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
idgafqqia+*

Are you belittling the experiences of the Veg*, Latinx, LGBTQQIAAP+* communities?

I'm literally shaking right now.

Quote by ErikLensherr

3pm
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i get up in the morning
but mostly in the afternoon
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Depends entirely on what hours I've been working and when I went to bed. Either 5am, 8-9am or 1pm
8 ish.

Usually when the sun comes up, and during winter here that's pretty late. In summer like 6-7.
My God, it's full of stars!
yo chris, it's 1:45 pm and I'm drinking coffee in bed again.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2