Hi guys, my first topic here...
had somebody ever tried this pedal?

i need a noise gate on budget actually, and this pedal is around 30€ in Germany (almost 32 $)...

By the way, i play with TONS of gain..

Thx!
\m/
Give your self the time to be a Beginner... because no one started as a Professional.
Last edited by Murad_Alm at Dec 21, 2016,
Murad_Alm Never used one. But you might be able to get a used BOSS NS-2 for that price.
I got mine around $30 us.

It's been a good gate for me. Also mutes the guitar and fx loop, but some fx loops are too powerful for it like my Orange or Soldano designed loops. So I just run it after my guitar but before my od and amp.

Might also get lucky and find a used MXR smart gate for a bit more.

With the gate being triggered by the direct guitar, and with the dirt in the loop, I ran 3 dirt pedals stacked and it handled the noise like a champ. Of course once the gate is open the noise will be heard. But it was just to see what it could take.
Last edited by Liaztraht at Dec 22, 2016,
Quote by Liaztraht
Murad_Alm Never used one. But you might be able to get a used BOSS NS-2 for that price.
I got mine around $30 us.

It's been a good gate for me. Also mutes the guitar and fx loop, but some fx loops are too powerful for it like my Orange or Soldano designed loops. So I just run it after my guitar but before my od and amp.

Might also get lucky and find a used MXR smart gate for a bit more.

With the gate being triggered by the direct guitar, and with the dirt in the loop, I ran 3 dirt pedals stacked and it handled the noise like a champ. Of course once the gate is open the noise will be heard. But it was just to see what it could take.

Oh great advice!
thanks alot dude!
Give your self the time to be a Beginner... because no one started as a Professional.
I bought this pedal on Aliexpress, and I was surprised by the quality, it cuts a little bit of signal; As every noise pedal does, you also lose sustain on longer notes (easily solved by turning it off if you want to sustain a note for a long time) if you use it in moderation it cuts out all noise without sacrificing the sound of the instrument. I already had the MXR NOISE CLAMP M195, and it did not solve my problems with microphonies, that for the 23 dollars spent was very worthwhile and decided definitively
neuberkoala
Quote by neuberkoala
I bought this pedal on Aliexpress, and I was surprised by the quality, it cuts a little bit of signal; As every noise pedal does, you also lose sustain on longer notes (easily solved by turning it off if you want to sustain a note for a long time) if you use it in moderation it cuts out all noise without sacrificing the sound of the instrument. I already had the MXR NOISE CLAMP M195, and it did not solve my problems with microphonies, that for the 23 dollars spent was very worthwhile and decided definitively

Thanks dude!
one more question please, what do you mean by this:
Quote by neuberkoala
if you use it in moderation it cuts out all noise without sacrificing the sound of the instrument.