Poll: How appalled are you?
Poll Options
View poll results: How appalled are you?
Not at all
5 17%
Not very
4 14%
Sort of
2 7%
A bit
7 24%
Very
2 7%
#THERMONUCLEAR
9 31%
Voters: 29.
Page 1 of 3
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/woman-faces-ban-from-jefferson-mall-after-unruly-outburst/375589762

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) – Officials with Jefferson Mall released a statement following a woman’s outburst at a JCPenney where she verbally abused two Hispanic women.

The viral video was released Tuesday after an elderly customer berated the two women after she claimed one of them jumped the line.

According to Renee Buckner, the original poster of the video, she said one of the Hispanic women was purchasing items nearing the end of her transaction. Things went sour after that woman’s friend brought up two additional items to be purchased.

The witness said that’s when the woman behind them began going on an alleged tirade with racial undertones telling them to "go back to wherever [expletive] you come from lady" and then yells at the clerk who told her to watch her language.

“You’re a nobodies. Just because you come from another country it don’t make you nobody. You’re nobody – as far as I’m concerned. You’re probably on welfare – the taxpayers probably paid for all that stuff,” she yelled. “It’s true. We probably pay for every bit of that stuff, you know that. Probably all the food they get and everything else. I’m sorry but that’s the way I feel.”

The woman closes out her rant telling the women, “That’s okay, speak English you’re in America. If you don’t know it, learn it. And I’m sorry that I’m that way but you all need to realize you’re not the only ones around here.”

In a statement, Jefferson Mall said:

"We are aware of the video posted online today from inside JCPenney. Jefferson Mall strives to create a comfortable and convenient experience for all of our guests and we absolutely do not condone this type of behavior. We will work with JCPenney to identify this woman and once identified, she will permanently be banned from Jefferson Mall, per our behavior code."

The Louisville community has reacted to the video and will hold a press conference at 10 a.m. with activist Christopher 2X at Jefferson Square Park.

I'm surprised no one tried to at least step in or ask for security. This woman's behavior was entirely unacceptable, and someone from the store's staff should have done something besides telling her to watch her language.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm voting not at all, because I assume Ky means it was in Kentucky, rather than being slippery.
"it's true, We probably-"
"that's the way I feel"

She's a clever one.

People won't step in because they don't actually care.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
who the fuck still goes to malls
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by StewieSwan

There are three (3) big malls on Louisville's East Side that are usually pretty full.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Huehue, 'malls'.

pronounce mawwwwwwwwwl

ill mall u prick
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Banjocal
"it's true, We probably-"
"that's the way I feel"

She's a clever one.

People won't step in because they don't actually care.
tbh i probably wouldn't step in.

because i'd be laughing off to the side at how stupid this lady was.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
actually yeah I can relate to that
Quote by EndTheRapture51
The most shocking thing in the video is how fat everyone is
I have nothing important to say
they've probably been eating chicken wings all day it is kentucky after all that's where the colnel comes from
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm voting not at all, because I assume Ky means it was in Kentucky, rather than being slippery.

Wouldn't really want to see that woman slippery anyway.
Why would I be appalled ? This woman was likely born before the civil rights movement and therefore before politically correct came to be so nothing shocking here, elderly are not known to hold their tongue when they are offended.

Not that I'm condoning her behaviour but seriously old folks like to call a spade a spade to use their vernacular nothing to see here folks keep moving.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Why would I be appalled ? This woman was likely born before the civil rights movement and therefore before politically correct came to be so nothing shocking here, elderly are not known to hold their tongue when they are offended.

Not that I'm condoning her behaviour but seriously old folks like to call a spade a spade to use their vernacular nothing to see here folks keep moving.

I love how some people make 'politically correct' a dirty word (or phrase) rather than just accepting that it means 'not being a dick'
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Evilnine

Overt racism is not "calling a spade a spade", chum.

Quote by RAB11
I love how some people make 'politically correct' a dirty word (or phrase) rather than just accepting that it means 'not being a dick'

There's a difference between being politically correct and not being a dick.
Last edited by StewieSwan at Dec 21, 2016,
Quote by Evilnine

i believe you're missing your usual unnecessary amount of -
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by StewieSwan

Whoa easy there are you triggered you cuck lol this is why Trump won here's a video of black people being loud you damn PC SJW beta
Quote by zgr0826
someone from the store's staff should have done something besides telling her to watch her language.

How much do you think these people get paid? I know I wouldn't step into anything like that knowing I make close to minimum wage for a company that probably wouldn't cover any injuries incurred during the following scuffle.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Whoa easy there are you triggered you cuck lol this is why Trump won here's a video of black people being loud you damn PC SJW beta

shut the fuck up
Quote by StewieSwan

There's a difference between being politically correct and not being a dick.

Yes but a lot of what people like Evilnine and this woman call 'political correctness' is simply just complaining that they have to show common decency to people rather than what counts as a microaggression or whatever.

My point is it should not be hard to see why behaviour like what's described in the OP (whether it happened or not) should be unacceptable.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by StewieSwan
shut the fuck up

See everyone this is how the FEMINAZIS behave when you engage them in polite discussion all they want is to silence everyone else
lmao @ stewie

ali's doing the exact same thing you do in pretty much every other thread relating to this stuff
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Dec 21, 2016,
ali follows me into every thread to harass me so i'm dedicating my life to proving how much of a twat he is.

BAN ME, DREAD. YOU WON'T.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by steve_muse
lmao @ stewie

ali's doing the exact same thing you do in pretty much every other thread relating to this stuff

maybe if you ignore the context I guess
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
See everyone this is how the FEMINAZIS behave when you engage them in polite discussion all they want is to silence everyone else
What's worse, Feminazis or Commienazis?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I like being this ironic. It feels... powerful.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Actual nazis. (:
Now, to narrow it geographically. Are the worst Nazis from Austria, Germany or Illinois?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
What's worse, Feminazis or Commienazis?
zombie nazis

nazi zombies?

why was poland invaded?

they did nazi it coming.
Ali has a stupid avatar.

thats all I have to add
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Now, to narrow it geographically. Are the worst Nazis from Austria, Germany or Illinois?

Germany or Austria for sure cuz like fool me once
i hate Illinois Nazis.
Yes people like this are trash what is the debate here
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i hate Illinois Nazis.

Sounds like a baseball team
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Dreadnought
Quote by Dreadnought

How appalling this is to individuals/what should the store have done/who even goes to malls anymore

Quote by ErikLensherr

Genuine question: is it worse to say "go back to WHEREVER you come from", or to specify/assume a country?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Dreadnought

what if racest say dis abut u,how wil fel

Quote by Banjocal
Genuine question: is it worse to say "go back to WHEREVER you come from", or to specify/assume a country?

lol I'm pretty sure if someone's already making that statement there's really no need to bargain down how awful it is.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 21, 2016,
Page 1 of 3