I'm thinking of buying a guitar and I've seen two guitars one called the Epiphone plus top pro and the other the epiphone plus pro, the latter being 100 euro cheaper and I was wondering are they the same?
Links to the 2 guitars in question?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Apart from the obvious finish difference, they're the same guitar as far as I can tell.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Not uncommon for retailers to sell essentially the same guitar at different prices. It happens for a number of reasons, sometimes it may be the result of a discount given to the retailer by the supplier. A slimmer profit margin taken from the retailer to be more competitive compared to other retailers (some of the money you pay for a guitar is not in paying the value of the guitar at all. Some of it is commission from the retailer stocking the item). Then there's differences in import duties and tax, the list goes on.
Quote by TheSennaj