Eden makes great cabinets. I had one of their 2x10s for a few years and only sold it because my back couldn't take the weight of dragging it to gigs.
Eden cabinets are generally pretty good.
That one starts at 80Hz, which is a bit high for a bass cab (the low open E on a standard six-string guitar is 82Hz; a standard bass low E is an octave down at 41Hz). And it weighs at least 90 lbs. There are more modern cabinets that weigh around half that that will handle almost double the power and go lower.

Depends on your budget.
This cab is all about "tight and punchy" rather than "big fat bottom". Maybe your ideal cab, maybe not. I guess it depends on the tone you are shooting for.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

I ended up buying the eden 410. Sounded great with my Stingray 5.
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
So it's an 8 ohm cab, the power amp must also be 8 ohms correct?
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Quote by CNC-Digity

Depends on the amp so check the specs. Some amps are happy at 8 ohms only while some run comfortably anywhere between 2 ohm -16 ohm. Know your amplifier and send it's signal to a speaker load that makes it happy.

Quote by CNC-Digity

Wait, you ask this question AFTER you buy the cabinet?
Quote by dspellman
Wait, you ask this question AFTER you buy the cabinet?

Don't have a power amp yet, what's the big deal?
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Quote by CNC-Digity
Don't have a power amp yet, what's the big deal?

It's a cart-horse thing. You have another thread where you've asked about using a combo amp running 4 ohms with an additional 8-ohm cabinet.

Here's the deal.
Most solid state power amps (if you're really buying a power amp and not a combo amp) are good with impedances from 4 to 16 ohms. But the power output will change according to what impedance you're running on your cabinets. For example, I have a stereo Carvin HD1500, which is rated at 900W (roughly) bridged, mono, at 8 ohms. I have an 8 ohm cabinet that will handle that power, so it works very well. In fact, I have two of them. If I put them both on the Carvin at once, I'm presenting it with a 4 ohm impedance. The Carvin is rated at 1500W bridged, mono, into a 4 ohm load. So with the pair of them running, each cabinet gets about 750W which, with a sensitivity rating of 99.5 dB, is sufficient (understatement award pending).

But if you already have a cabinet with a 4 ohm impedance, you have to be a bit careful. If you add another cabinet at 4 ohms or 8 ohms, your overall impedance will drop well below 4 ohms (to 2 or 3 ohms) and your power amp may not be stable at that level and could be damaged.

That's why it's a "big deal" to plan the whole system rather than just piecemeal it.
Quote by dspellman
It's a cart-horse thing. You have another thread where you've asked about using a combo amp running 4 ohms with an additional 8-ohm cabinet.

Here's the deal.
Most solid state power amps (if you're really buying a power amp and not a combo amp) are good with impedances from 4 to 16 ohms. But the power output will change according to what impedance you're running on your cabinets. For example, I have a stereo Carvin HD1500, which is rated at 900W (roughly) bridged, mono, at 8 ohms. I have an 8 ohm cabinet that will handle that power, so it works very well. In fact, I have two of them. If I put them both on the Carvin at once, I'm presenting it with a 4 ohm impedance. The Carvin is rated at 1500W bridged, mono, into a 4 ohm load. So with the pair of them running, each cabinet gets about 750W which, with a sensitivity rating of 99.5 dB, is sufficient (understatement award pending).

But if you already have a cabinet with a 4 ohm impedance, you have to be a bit careful. If you add another cabinet at 4 ohms or 8 ohms, your overall impedance will drop well below 4 ohms (to 2 or 3 ohms) and your power amp may not be stable at that level and could be damaged.

That's why it's a "big deal" to plan the whole system rather than just piecemeal it.

Well ya, I was curious about hooking it up to my combo as I have no way of powering the cab otherwise at the moment. I will be getting a power amp.
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp