Those who like pop music
and those who are lying sacks

Now you go...
those who make good threads
and you lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Buuurrrrrrn
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Catherines and Heathcliffs
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Memers and people who secretly meme.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wrong! There is one type of person, a snob. If you arent a snob, you dont count.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Those who can't do, and those who teach.

and those that can't teach

aka PE teachers
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
There are three types of people in the world. One of em's like a box of chocolates, and the other two teach Jim.
Sheep and Wolves

and wolves in sheeps clothing which are technically still wolves.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

there are 2 types of people: those who watch anime, and those who are not virgins.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
there are 2 types of people: those who watch anime, and those who are not virgins.

Best rply so far
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

People who count
People who don't
People who can't
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by k.lainad

but i dont wanna watch anime
"...but I want to tell you; there are only two kinds of people in the world: the kind that pick you up when you're down, and the kind that put you down in the first place". - Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister
" I can't whoop all of you, because some of you are going to get away", some crazy dude in the bar...............some real shit
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
Those who have long attention spans and those wh
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by marshland1
" I can't whoop all of you, because some of you are going to get away", some crazy dude in the bar...............some real shit
People who stay on-topic and people who misuse punctuation in context