Hi

Newbie pedal question....

I have inherited Digitech JamMan express looper, a boss distortion pedal and a boss blues driver.

What cables/adapters do I need in order to have them all set up together so I don't need to be fiddling around with cables when I want to use each one?

Thanks!
You will need two regular guitar chords for guitar to pedal and pedal to amp or three if you will be using and FX loop on your amp, guitar to amp, FX send to pedal and pedal to FX return.

You will need small patch chords to go between the pedals and a 9v power supply to power the pedals to save money on batteries, something like a One Spot daisy chain type supply will work.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Dec 22, 2016,
Quote by BRISTOL86
Thanks man.

No problem you can find everything you need at any music store or Musicians Friend or Guitar Center online for that matter Amazon should have it all.

Let us know how you like the pedals when you get them hooked up. I am getting a Digitech JamMan Stereo Looper for Christmas and TBH I am totally stoked!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge