So I recorded a cover of Paranoid with my phone(currently posting on yt, if you want to see it then write) and it's, well, rather shit sound wise. I have a Behringer thingy thing and I can use it to record my guitar stuff with better quality, correct?

How do I go about that? What do I need? What programs?

How to make it sound decent?

Thanks
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Here's the cover btw

Fly on, fly on
What Behringer are you talking about?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Get something like Audacity or one of the paid recording programs (Reaper, Mixcraft, etc). Maybe your Behringer came with Albeton, I think they do offer a cut version with interface purchase.
So basically you record two things - your audio into the DAW and your phone audio and video. Then you import the mixed audio from your computer recording and the audio/viode from your phone into editing program, you use the audio files to sync, you drop out the audio file from the phone so you're left with audio from your interface and video from your phone.
Check the thread on freeware video editors:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1704075
I suppose you are talking about Behringer Guitar Link. It's ok for begginers but If you want to take it a bit seriously maybe you should check out a better interface like Focusrite 2nd gen for example (the cheapest 2i2 is ok for recording just guitar). As diabolical said, almost all audio interfaces offers free software. You can also test Reaper during 60 days before purchasing.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
What Behringer are you talking about?

Like the one alexgarciasanz said.

Quote by diabolical
Get something like Audacity or one of the paid recording programs (Reaper, Mixcraft, etc). Maybe your Behringer came with Albeton, I think they do offer a cut version with interface purchase.
So basically you record two things - your audio into the DAW and your phone audio and video. Then you import the mixed audio from your computer recording and the audio/viode from your phone into editing program, you use the audio files to sync, you drop out the audio file from the phone so you're left with audio from your interface and video from your phone.
Check the thread on freeware video editors:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1704075

Thank you very much

Quote by alexgarciasanz
I suppose you are talking about Behringer Guitar Link. It's ok for begginers but If you want to take it a bit seriously maybe you should check out a better interface like Focusrite 2nd gen for example (the cheapest 2i2 is ok for recording just guitar). As diabolical said, almost all audio interfaces offers free software. You can also test Reaper during 60 days before purchasing.

I thought about getting something better, but for now I'll stick to the behringer until I get some experience with recording.

Thanks very much.

I didn't reply because I had no internet, sorry :/
Fly on, fly on