Page 1 of 2
Okay Forum,

Today we want to introduce you to the new feature called Forum Mentions. You should be familiar with it if you use Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

So from now on, you can mention any user in your post and this user will receive a notification. It works the same way as everywhere else and even better, because if you simply write @ you immediately receive list of the users you mention more often (Facebook and Twitter don't have this feature).

Here is a couple of screenshots:

Any feedback would be appreciated!
why don't we also add a timeline to the pit so we can post pictures and short videos and call it instaguitar or something? maybe we can add a little red notification thing and email me every time i get a notification? why don't we just completely turn this forum into a fucking facebook page or something it's already going in that direction anyway.

just kidding i like it it's cool thanks h0spid man
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
laid-to-waste, thanks for the ideas, will be implemented by the end of this year!

Okay, just kidding too, thanks!
Quote by laid-to-waste
why don't we also add a timeline to the pit so we can post pictures and short videos and call it instaguitar or something? maybe we can add a little red notification thing and email me every time i get a notification? why don't we just completely turn this forum into a fucking facebook page or something it's already going in that direction anyway.

just kidding i like it it's cool thanks h0spid man

Ultimate Face
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

poor kid with the black flag username is never gonna get mentioned
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
penis109 penis115 penis117 penis118 penis119

lmao my s***posting skills just went up a level.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by theogonia777
poor kid with the black flag username is never gonna get mentioned

@████

?

i guess not
This is pretty great h0spid. Good job + thanks
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
does UG have an instagram? We could do takeovers. Make it ultra-banal. People will love it

well, some people will.

well, hardly anyone

and they aren't really people
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Hella cool

We are finally moving into the 21st century
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Slash when are you gonna answer our questions
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
He's not real, though.

Slash GNR is that better
Apparently Slash slashfic is real, FWIW.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
@slashug
@slash q&a
@slash n burn
@notslash
got it

@/
@2pac where you at
Page 1 of 2