Hi all,

Anyone had any experience with the above mini amp? Day 2 the internal speaker seems to have stopped working.. Headphones work fine, tried a massive amount of plugging in and unplugging and turning off and on with different things plugged in and out, and adding moving various dials about. The tuner feature picks up on the guitar fine but no sound comes out, like it permanently thinks it has headphones plugged in when it doesn't.

About to concede the speaker might just be broken but it's brand new and the support teams are all shut down until January, not great timing so just wondered if anyone had any bright ideas, or knew of a way to "reset" the thing beyond unplugging it

Thanks
i have the first version and mine just worked

thing you need to be careful of is voiding your warranty if you attempt a fix that doesn't work that leaves evidence behind (especially if you make the problem worse).

awful timing i know but i think the best plan is to contact them and wait (or wait until they're open again to contact them, whichever is handier).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You can check the speaker with an ohm meter if you can get to it. No idea how to reset the headphones defeat feature though besides plugging in a headphones jack with the phones cut off but thats a long shot and only if if there is a relay that acts of resistance like cellphones. Probably not even worth trying since no headphones would theoretically be the same thing.
Last edited by geo-rage at Dec 23, 2016,