I'm 27 and when I was in grades 7-10 I had a pretty big crush on one of my classmates.

After 10th grade I switched schools and never saw her again.

But for some reason I never stopped dreaming about her. I dream about her all the time.

Also since I dream about her all the time I figured I'd look at her Facebook page.

Anyway she has a friend who posts on her page all the time. So now I Facebook stalk her. So I Facebook stalk a complete stranger.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
Quote by soundgarden1986
how r they a complete stranger if they were one of ur classmates huh answer me that

I must not of worded it right. My old classmate has a friend who I do not know. She is cute so I check her Facebook page every now and again.
Last edited by mr.retard at Dec 23, 2016,
Quote by mr.retard
I must not of worded it right. My old classmate has a friend who I do not know. She is cute so I check her Facebook page every now and again.

That's kinda creepy bro
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
she's the one
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by Prototype4342
That's kinda creepy bro

I know
I mean it's perfectly normal to look up a classmate or two on FB. Not so much to obsess over them.

I know this may sound like a typical s**tpost post, but I legit think you just need to get laid lmao.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I mean it's perfectly normal to look up a classmate or two on FB. Not so much to obsess over them.

I know this may sound like a typical s**tpost post, but I legit think you just need to get laid lmao.

I'm a virgin so yeah your right
you still feel like that 10 year old.. and your soul has craved the redemption of your boyish needs ever since. the dreams are a manifestation of this deep unfulfilled notion of warmth and happiness.. or you still wish deeply to have sex with your mother, something else we can talk about if you want
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Interact with more women. The mind tends to stagnate on a what could have been when there are no what can bes. Get in shape, get a good wardrobe, eat healthy, present yourself well, sleep well and go interact with larger numbers of women. I have a few hundred could have beens and I'd go crazy if I didn't spend time around new women.

Avoid the over makeupped hyper fashionista divas though. The farther away they look from natural the higher chance they're crazy. The less layers they have on their face and body the less layers they are going to have in their personality.

Stop stalking her, you'll just stay a virgin that way. Go to the grocery store/gym/book store and go talk to a girl ffs. At your present state you'll probably get 1/10 women to go out with you so you better get out there and start meeting atleast 10 new women otherwise you're never going to turn things around.
Last edited by farcry at Dec 23, 2016,
because you touch yourself at night
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Yeah sometimes I dream about people I knew in middle school and I always think "Damn it's been almost ten years since I saw you and you still look the same "
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Add her. Tell her that she's the one. If she doesn't file a restraining order against you, she's wife material.
I have nothing important to say
For every hot lady there is out there, there is some guy who is sick of em.
What's wrong with a little stalking now and then? Everyone does it and I don't think it's interracting with your life as much as your thinking it does. No big deal.
I had a similar situation where i talked to this girl the first couple days of school stoned. I ran out of marijuana, my confidence dwindled. Not saying i was wooing her but atleast still acknowledging her prescense. it got awkwarder and awkwarder where we wouldn't even wave or say hey except on myspace. She was very sexy, i'd still love to touch her face. Though i have a strong suspicion today she's a vengeful woman, sent from hell to suck the life blood of a pure souled human being. I never really got to know the first thing about her. I added her on myspace through a mutual friend and stalked her page relentlessy throughout that year and years to come. I played a show at the local venue all the metal bands played. I saw her on the 'maybe' attending section. I was just like "maybe she doesn't despise me." turns out assuming anything for me usually turns out to be a perfect mistake, they say this day n age "perfectly nice'll get you perfectly dead..." well i'm rambling. long story short. you're 27. quit stalkin your former sweety op. I'll be honest I look at the afforementioned sweeties facebook once in the last year, before that it had been several years and that was just to see if she was alive. I don't know why but i hoped she wasn't. As soon as you feel like they're sucking something out of you other than your jizz, wish death upon them, but don't let it take over your life. Don't even get me started on the woman i've stalked that i've actually been somewhat intimate with. they're the true succubi you should stalk because they're obviously teaming up to try defeat your magic gold. Peace love, wud duh fug. cornblazedownzsnuts....
Figure out her schedule and show up one day when she's getting coffee or something. Talk to her, befriend her again, confess your feelings, date, get engaged, get married, have kids, tell her you stalked her. In that order.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Not creepy. But I'd think by 27 you'd have met someone else to obsess over. I'd say every 5-7 years we all (or maybe just me) meet someone new to dream about for the next 3-5 years. This comes from a married guy. Crushes never stop coming around. It's human nature for us to desire someone we can't have.

Don't feel bad. Don't question why you still dream of her. Question why you haven't met the other one that got away.
Quote by RedLabelRecords
Not creepy. But I'd think by 27 you'd have met someone else to obsess over. I'd say every 5-7 years we all (or maybe just me) meet someone new to dream about for the next 3-5 years. This comes from a married guy. Crushes never stop coming around. It's human nature for us to desire someone we can't have.

Don't feel bad. Don't question why you still dream of her. Question why you haven't met the other one that got away.

That's the thing. I have had lots of crushes and one really big one.

If it wasn't for the dreams I would not think about.

I spend most of my day thinking about ways to meet someone.
You have to go on a once-in-a-lifetime roadtrip across the US and have wacky adventures, preferably with some old college buddies. In the end you'll find out she's about to get married to some douche bag and you'll have to crash the wedding at the last possible second and confess your love to her. Then you'll run away together and get married.

Got all that?
Quote by RedLabelRecords
I'd say every 5-7 years we all (or maybe just me) meet someone new to dream about for the next 3-5 years. This comes from a married guy.

lol sounds like you have commitment issues

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
You have to go on a once-in-a-lifetime roadtrip across the US and have wacky adventures, preferably with some old college buddies. In the end you'll find out she's about to get married to some douche bag and you'll have to crash the wedding at the last possible second and confess your love to her. Then you'll run away together and get married.

Got all that?
what if your fiancee goes missing but you find a hot nun?

then you have to go stop her from taking her nunning vows with neil diamond in tow?

i think that's how it goes anyway.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
what if your fiancee goes missing but you find a hot nun?

then you have to go stop her from taking her nunning vows with neil diamond in tow?

i think that's how it goes anyway.

as long as jack black is there things will work themselves out