u dont wanna fuck with burgery
cuz burgery will fucking kill you
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
don't fuck with the ughhhverclear. that's slang for 60% grain alcohol solution used for cleaning up pee pee
edit: all i'm saying is it's good for when ur blackout drunk pissing ur pants on the couch just pour a little chilled everclear from that bottle you have in your hand into your lap
Last edited by Skibolky at Dec 23, 2016,
r u ok friend
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
lol you couldn't even kill an afternoon watching tv
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Death? Bahaha! What am I supposed to be scared? That would be the best day of my life.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
Death? Bahaha! What am I supposed to be scared? That would be the best day of my life.
How much money does daddy make? By daddy i mean, Satan, or the almighty lucifer if you will.
Quote by Skibolky
How much money does daddy make? By daddy i mean, Satan, or the almighty lucifer if you will.

haha... you know I read a book once called "Happy Money" they say that you really only need 70k a year to be happy, any more than that apparently makes no difference. I don't know if I agree with that. I mean, I'd rather be depressed with money in my pocket then depressed without any money.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
jokes on you, i'm already dead inside
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

If ur about to get killed just yell hubba bubba jewopkins and john travolta suckin an aliens dick will appear out of thin air right before youre executed. Works every time. U always die, but atleast it works and u get to see travolta suck an aliens dick
Hay, u better watch out. I did 12 sets of benchpress today in the gym.
merry christmas all
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Feel the edge

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

burgery start a purgery come to ur house and steal you
steal your family put them in a toaster then meal you
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Burge couldn't even kill a 12 Oz can of Pepsi
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Will Lane
nah i just want to chill

I just want to Netflix ;]
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Burgery

Man, so deep. So ironic. This post is a literary soup can.

Shit.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
The only think you could kill is a good mood.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by aig91
Fucking do it. End me already.

yikes
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Burgery

Pretty big talk for a guy named Boogery.