Ok, so, if you look closely, think bout it real hard. you can see the universe in every charecter of the english language. think of how forms of crazy and eccentric behavior there are and how the angles and coordinates in each letter could look like a perception of how the universe would look on an infinite scale. everyone pick a letter that describes you. not who you want/try to be, but who you are... mine would be lower case 'g'. I'm not a pimp, i'm a gimp. sense? proabably not, but i like it. but in all seriousness i think i might make this into a standup routine. "b4 latin alphabet is one of several u tard" idc. we don't sit around and talk about the japanese version of pokemon while we're playing english pokemon. that'd be silly, so are drugs. I'm perfectly sober right now.
Quote by Skibolky
I'm perfectly sober right now.

wtf are you smoking man?
how can somebody describe themselves down to something as basic as a letter in the alphabet?
the letter "A" or "B" has no objective / subjective point or truth or meaning or anything...

I think your idea would make more sense if you used numbers, because that's more universal, and numbers have a "god" complex like the number 9 in mathematics is actually perfect.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Ok maybe i went too far requesting personal descriptions, rather than just their unique perception of reality. I.e time & space
Babylons like a pinball sucking clown buttfucking santa claus at a gay rodeo! Hard!!!
Last edited by Skibolky at Dec 24, 2016,
3/10, needs more derision about how we don't practice guitar enough and misogyny
Free Ali
this made 5/4 sense

roman characters aren't like kanji gtfooh wit this shit
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
i can make a J in sign language
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
One fat lard leaves and we get another one?

My letter's A cuz Imma ace you fools.
Quote by Banjocal
roman characters aren't like kanji gtfooh wit this shit
sou desu ne
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I hope peppers sees this and they have a brutal tete-a-tete about the dank quantum primacy of letters versus numbers.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by Skibolky
Ok, so, if you look closely, think bout it real hard. you can see the universe in every charecter of the english language. think of how forms of crazy and eccentric behavior there are and how the angles and coordinates in each letter could look like a perception of how the universe would look on an infinite scale. everyone pick a letter that describes you. not who you want/try to be, but who you are... mine would be lower case 'g'. I'm not a pimp, i'm a gimp. sense? proabably not, but i like it. but in all seriousness i think i might make this into a standup routine. "b4 latin alphabet is one of several u tard" idc. we don't sit around and talk about the japanese version of pokemon while we're playing english pokemon. that'd be silly, so are drugs. I'm perfectly sober right now.
In a post full of untruth, this lie is the king.
slapsymcdougalWell, judging by your signature you're arming the homfront. I went there. pummel me, maybe even stick my own drivers liscense up my ass in a condom. it seems like a peaceful way to go... and think of the look on the coroners face when they find my own face, in my ass mwahahaha
Skibolky Bruh, they're just symbols.I kinda get what you're getting at but this is 'kiddie pool'-shallow. I'll pick E though since it's pretty important
Your mom might like me, doctors hate me
Im interested in philosophy with historical communication evidence. These langauges are recorded for artistic reason. Its a drawing that makes sound in the books which communicate philosophy. its psuedo. Get a megawatt powered lightbulb that puts out a few billion lumens. I dont know much about light spectrum so take a photo of the next clouded dimension with thhe right definition. Just might work. Im not a scientist though
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
One fat lard leaves and we get another one?

My letter's A cuz Imma ace you fools.
wait what happened to fat lard
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Skibolky

please do this and record it for us all to watch.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Skibolky
Im not a scientist though

could've fooled me

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Come to think of it. Combustual atoms might hurt. Whats that thing called where all your atoms combust? Snap photos for the split second u could leave that many lumens out without combusting bulb
Last edited by Skibolky at Dec 27, 2016,
Recommended threads
I'm back
Skibolky
Last post:
by Skibolky
kill you
Burgery
Last post:
by TobusRex