3 43%
maybe
1 14%
i don't know
0 0%
I am... the gray man
3 43%
Voters: 7.

http://www.itstactical.com/intellicom/mindset/gray-man-strategies-101-peeling-away-the-thin-veneer-of-society/

Moving through the city during a “loss of civility” (government-speak for breakdown) can be extremely dangerous, even life-threatening. Sadly, there will be many predators who wait for just such occasions to prey upon those whom they perceive as weak. We call them “opportunivores.” Opportunivores only obey laws because they fear punishment. When law enforcement is removed from the equation, opportunivores become a law unto themselves.

Avoiding these predators may require different strategies. One is to move in a large enough force, and to be threatening enough, that the predators move on to easier targets. Another is to move when the predators are not vigilant. A third and more flexible method, is to learn to blend into a crowd and not do anything to draw attention to oneself.

Blending into a crowd is called becoming a gray man.

Popular example:
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 24, 2016,
Quote by metaldud536

???
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Quote by Banjocal
Avoiding these predators may require different strategies. One is to move in a large enough force, and to be threatening enough, that the predators move on to easier targets. Another is to move when the predators are not vigilant. A third and more flexible method, is to learn to blend into a crowd and not do anything to draw attention to oneself.

Blending into a crowd is called becoming a gray man.

sounds like some assassins creed type shit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by metaldud536

???

ayy lmao
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by k.lainad
sounds like some assassins creed type shit
yeah blending in like
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan