may god help my liver

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
i burned a church down.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
working on some new music right now
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I got some delicious beef jerky.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I've got an interview for the Japan job

I'm finding hiragana surprisingly accessible

cats exist

despite not knowing you all hugely well I appreciate your presence and you're all really quite dear to me

yes I've been drinking
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I might be about to land a job and get myself out of working in retail which will be nice.
I'm a cited source on wikipedia for four things

intense christmas blues
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
I'm a cited source on wikipedia for four things

intense christmas blues
link nao
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Didn't even have to use my ak. Today was a good day.
Quote by EpiExplorer

I just realized what your last name is! It's adorable!

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
just got my first scholarship from a school. $1000 from UW Eau Claire in the mail came today. Still don't know if I'm going there since I'm waiting on another school that's my first option (UW Madison) but still nice.
Got a brand new ride and 6000 dollars plus a raise and bonus from my job.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
i finished my first set of exams in my masters degree at st andrews in maths and i actually feel like i did well. this is after ~3 months of absolute doubt and wondering if im gonna pass, and now i feel like i can get a first
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
My cat finally seems settled down and isn't a nervous wreck 24/7, it took a few months but she seems genuinely happy now
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I have 9 (paid) days off in a row starting tomorrow
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I just realized what your last name is! It's adorable!

ye

feel free to do as many nicknames as possible

just not to my face
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I worked as a fill-in at Arrowhead stadium last night at a concession stand. 9 hour shift for $200+$45 in tips.
I've been drunk for most of the past week and put down ps4 bf1 and finally started playing some of my steam library, on tales of borderlands right now, shit is nice enough. bastion or life is strange or stalker next.

oh and xmas presents weren't total poop like usual, didn't get anything I didn't want that would be huge and annoying to throw away at least.

also i've found I really love white russians even though it looks like someone jizzed in a coffee until I stir it around.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Made friends with a kitten and actually have plans for NYE for the first time ever
cat
I did not get interview for dream job
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Page 1 of 2