I recently aquired a supersonic fuzz gun clone, when i got it set up it wasnt working at first then i moved around the power wire a bit and then it would work somewhat but it keeps fading in and out when I'm not playing anything and it cuts off chords when I release them almost like a noise gate. I'm assuming it'sthe connecter but I was wondering if anyone had any other guesses as to what this could be.
Last edited by spycnoob3601 at Dec 24, 2016,
Yep, if you move the power cable and it stops working, then likely it is either the cable itself or the power input of the pedal. Try another power supply (of all the same parameters) and see if it fixes the issue, if it was just the cable plug.
can you stick a known good 9v battery in it?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Well I did some research and the conclusion other people came too was the transistors arnt correct it'/ deffinatly the noise gate thats causing the problem. If anyone could show me how to replace the transistors that would help.
Quote by trashedlostfdup
can you stick a known good 9v battery in it?
It dosn't have a conector for a 9 volt.
Last edited by spycnoob3601 at Dec 26, 2016,