Wow, what a shit year. Let's have a thread for new bass gear, new music gear and, of course, booze.

Merry Christmas to and from all you non/functioning alcoholics - drink til either you or 2016 dies.

This year Father Christmas brought me:

One of these babies,

To replace my failing M-Audio FastTrack which decided to fill my ears with white noise (and blood) for the last time and met its end with me hurling it at a wall. Neither the FastTrack nor the wall have, or will ever be, repaired.

Onto more important stuff:

and

Not so sure about the second one but someone has to drink it.

All in all, not a heavily bassy year but I'm sure I can fix that. It's been nearly 3 years since I last bought a new bass and I'm starting to itch.
I got chocolate.

But I might have scored something a bit more special that I might show off in a week or two nothing expensive, but I'm still very excited.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
It's officially from my dogs, but I picked it out and paid for it:

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I used my Amazon gift cards to buy a Korg Pitchblack Pro rack tuner, a TC Electronics Vortex flanger, and a set of strings.
Still waiting for the tuner and pedal to show up, but I'm excited to play around with the flanger.