Wishing the survivors of this metal plentiful forum a merry Christmas. Celebrating with Bailey's in the morning and King Diamond. I hope everyone's Christmas is going well! Best wishes,

-Jon
Blind Guardian is usually my Christmas music. I had the urge to listen to Mercyful Fate's In the Shadows though.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Cheers, our Severed Overlord. I'll probably forget or be excessively drunk so happy new year in advance, lads.

Spinning some Brocas Helm right now; would be nice to have a thrash/heavy list going for new year, but I have a feeling our housemate is going to Veruca Salt the stereo and I'm going to be drowned in Tool and The Strokes. Halp.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM

Merry Christmas in our World Without End; In secula seculorum.

Plenty of Crown Royal, scotch aaaaand; Sad Wings of Destiny, November Coming Fire, Vagabonds of the Western World (Little Girl in Bloom man.... maaaan Little Girl in Bloom,) plenty Wulkanaz, Hall of the Mountain King, Zjevení, even a spin of The Manical Vale, Killers, First of the Listeners for the Christmas Bells in Tongueskull Sacrament, testing the waters with Arctic Thunder which feels like fist banging heavy metal more than anything... Semilanceata for the transportive effect of a poppy attired mire germinating with acrimonious roots and fruits, Nemcatacoa for drawing circles in the ash of my incense for drunken deep feelings.

Plenty more albums on top of that, just not gonan type it all out. Phyllum Sigh for warm nostalgia of childhood etc.

Aura Noir for when I'm most drunk off holiday nog.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Dec 28, 2016,