That's the way. Go highbrow and dignified, or go to the Pit.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
RIP George, I enjoyed your cover of Faith by Limp Bizkit.
Careless whisper he's never gonna dance again
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Probably AIDS. Maybe? Maybe. Jesus Christ I mean, God Damn I shouldn't be joking about this.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Damn man. He was one of those feint voices I remember from my childhood. We had a vinyl of Wham! that we used to play everynow and then... Along with Leonard Cohen... It's pretty much engraved to my memories because I used to enjoy both of these guys without knowing what they were singing about.

Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
Last edited by arcanom at Dec 25, 2016,
Wow, RIP

It sucks to die in Christmas. I feel for his family and friends who up until today (hopefully) had a great time with him, and now they won't be able to, tarnishing their memory of this Christmas forever.

I also remember 10 years ago when James Brown died in Christmas too
Quote by arcanom
Damn man. He was one of those feint voices I remember from my childhood. We had a vinyl of Wham! that we used to play everynow and then... Along with Leonard Cohen... It's pretty much engraved to my memories because I used to enjoy both of these guys without knowing what they were singing about.

I love that performance.

Didn't like George Michael's music much but damn he could sing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Wow, 2016 is fucking relentless. There's still 5 days left this year. How many more victims will it claim??

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Wow, 2016 is fucking relentless. There's still 5 days left this year. How many more victims will it claim??

Helmets on, doors and windows locked, 6 month supplies stocked, etc