Poll: Reverb/Delay
Poll Options
View poll results: Reverb/Delay
Reverb
2 22%
Delay
7 78%
Voters: 9.
Still trying to extend my pedal collection, but still have quite the budget. After raising a bit of money after Christmas I'm running on enough for another pedal... But just one. I'm wondering if i should buy a delay or a reverb first... my main amp does have a built in reverb but my secondary doesnt... But i do believe that you can tone a delay right down to get some basic reverb tones anyway, Any suggestions??
Delay almost always first.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
i'd be inclined to get a delay first too for the reasons they said, but it does depend on which you think you'd use more...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah cool, you've all just backed up my thoughts. What about specific delay pedals, I've been leaning towards the Digitech Obscura or Boss Giga Delay, but I'm open to suggestions?
Last edited by djlewis2 at Dec 27, 2016,