I'm looking at a supro royal reverb for a new amp, and i was wondering does it work well with pedals? If so, are there any specific pedals that you have found work well with it? On the other hand, are there any specific ones that don't work well?
"If you find your truth you must follow it. You could find it in a paper bag, or in a statue, or in a slaughterhouse; you might find it dangling somewhere. People might say, '"What the heck are you doing?"', but it's OK if they don't understand. And if you follow it stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine."
~BPC
Supros should take pedals just fine. to better amswer your ? you'd have to say what exactly are you thinking pedal wise for what tones.
I have a boss ds-2 that does have some buzzing when i use it with my solid state. I'm also going to buy a fulltone ocd soon. other than that, there's no other pedals i own that i'm worried about not working well with it.
"If you find your truth you must follow it. You could find it in a paper bag, or in a statue, or in a slaughterhouse; you might find it dangling somewhere. People might say, '"What the heck are you doing?"', but it's OK if they don't understand. And if you follow it stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine."
~BPC