Hey UG

Just setup my first pedalboard and I'm having some issues with it working correctly. My current chain order is The Danelctro surf n Turf> The OCD FullTone>Big Muff Pi> EHX Memory Boy> EHX Cathedral which is run through a new BCB 60 board. My issue is that I am unable to use any of the pedals if the EHX Cathedral is not being used. Even when it's in use, it's giving an extremely muddy sound. The whole board is run into A Deluxe hot rod amp. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
are you going out of the mono output of the cathedral ok?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Isolate the problem. One by one add the pedals in front of your amp until it sounds too muddy.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
Quote by 8Len8
Isolate the problem. One by one add the pedals in front of your amp until it sounds too muddy.

I agree with 8Len8. start with one pedal and add them on until it sounds muddy. It could be that you specifically need a power supply for one specific pedal. I personally daisy chain all my pedals with a Godlike Power All and all my pedals are connect via patch cables. It could also be due to the pedal board itself, i'd also try re-aranging your pedals to see if that works. I'd personally just ditch the BCB and power all your pedals individually.

Hope this helps
Guitars:
2012 Ibanez RG3XXV
1995 Fender USA Strat

Amps:
Fender Blues Jr. III

Pedals:
A Bunch =)
also make sure it's wired up correctly- i had a quick look at the boss site last night (but forgot to post back ) and there are several options for wiring up the cables into and out of the board- read over the manual again and make sure you have things wired up correctly.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Have you checked the current rating of your powersupply? The reverb may be draining your power as digital pedals tend to be power hungry making the other pedals struggle. Try connecting the reverb to another supply and see if your tone improves.
i thought i looked up the current rating of the reverb and it seemed to be ok.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?