Hi all,
Making a pedalboard and was thinking about leads. In total (if Im using the fx loop) I will need 4 leads. 3 of which will go to the amp - now this is gonna get really messy and untidy.

So my question:

Is it possible to find a cable that can encompass the 3 leads, but then split off with enough slack to attach at both the pedalboard end and amp end? (Any links to amazon/eBay or UK shops would be helpful)

I've found leads that deal with 2, so I may use this for the FX loop, but not sure what to search for 3 leads.
Thank you
You mean guitar cables? I've never heard them referred to as leads.

You can either just bundle individual cables (I duct tape several cables together into a single "snake" that I route between my board and amp), or get something like this:

https://www.pedalsnake.com
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
In my opinion cables, leads and wires are all pretty much interchangeable, so sorry!

But thanks, I may just bundle them together then!
8Len8 "Lead" is the technical term I think. EpicGuitarGuy13 You can get pre-made cable snakes but a better solution (so you can use your own cables) is just to get some cable sleeving. Check out Techflex materials, you can find it on Amazon. Also you can bundle them with tape, zip ties, etc.
Quote by 8Len8
You mean guitar cables? I've never heard them referred to as leads.

he's in the UK. we call them leads all the time. it's a perfectly cromulent term.

award session does a bunch of different leads, maybe they have something that would work?

or there's stuff like the cable snake on thomann i think (but i haven't tried it).

or just regular elasticated cable ties might even work.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Europe: I need some leads and valves.

USA: No idea what you're talking about but I need some cables and tubes!!

TS - I'd probably use something like painters tape to bundle the cables together so they can split off at the lengths you need, can easily be changed, and won't leave residue on the cables/leads when you're finished.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by Dave_Mc
he's in the UK. we call them leads all the time. it's a perfectly cromulent term.

Cromulent: Appearing legitimate but actually being spurious
^ Cromulent was from the Simpsons and is basically made up. and the first definition from dictionary.com is "fine, acceptable".

But yeah I mean we use the term "leads" here all the time. It's only really confusing when written down, when spoken it makes perfect sense.
Quote by metalmingee
Europe: I need some leads and valves.

USA: No idea what you're talking about but I need some cables and tubes!!

More like the UK and Ireland for the first one... the rest of Europe only speaks English as a second language
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?