Hi everyone!
I have 7-8 yrs old Vantage guitar (I hope you know this brand) and I am planning to replace its Pickguard. But I can't find a replacement pickguard so, I am planning to buy a Strat pickguard but, i am not sure if I can use Strat as a replacement.

It's not going to fit, It won't even be close. Google Custom Pick Guards. There are few companies that will make you one. You will just need to pull yours and send them (via snail mail) an accurate tracing. Pick out your materials, and a short time later, your PG gets delivered.

I'll let the others tell you which to choose.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
It depends on if they made it to the Fender specs or not, vintage Fender Strats have 8 hole pick plate modern Strats have 11 holes yours looks to have nine. Some drilling may be necessary but that would not be too difficult.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Auriemma Yah right maybe if I can find a DIY pickup I will make a same shape and size of the brand model Vantage guitar. thanks
Evilnine I went to Guitar shop, I compared my Pickguard to Strat model. Strat model is bigger from bridge and neck and my first idea was to cut the bridge and neck pickup area but the problem is the pickups alignment. by the way thanks
Quote by haseo13
Auriemma Yah right maybe if I can find a DIY pickup I will make a same shape and size of the brand model Vantage guitar. thanks

You trace your pickguard on to a sheet of paper (everything, shape and all holes) and send it in. If you want standard single coils, just change the holes to suit. The specs are available online. They will cut it to match... that includes pickup holes and all screw holes.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
haseo13 If you are handy at DIY you can buy blank sheets of pick plate material and use a Dremel or something to cut your own, though that sounds like it would be a daunting task, you could lay your plate on it a trace the outline and of course once cut you would need to bevel the edges.

http://www.warmoth.com/Blank-Pickguard-Material-C210.aspx

http://www.guitarfetish.com/Uncut-Pickguard-Material-Great-for-Custom-Pickguards-_c_224.html

Personally I'd go with having one made:

http://www.terrapinguitars.com/

http://www.pickguardian.com/

http://www.wdmusic.com/pickguards.html
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Auriemma I ordered a blank DIY pickguard and I am planning to send it or maybe go directly to the guitar repair shop with my old pickguard.
Evilnine Dremel is expensive maybe I will send it to repair shop or I will ask someone who has a Dremel or something. I ordered a Blank pickguard online because I know it is expensive to buy directly to guitar repair shop. And I don't know if a cutter or knife can do the job.
haseo13 Yeah I don't know the price but all of the links I posted can make one from a tracing.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

I am going to replace the bridge, tuning keys with lock and nut with roller. what kind of roller nut should I buy for that guitar?
haseo13

I have no experience with roller nuts, but be mindful that the money you are investing into this guitar will never be recovered if you try to sell it.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

yah It's fine I have no plan of selling this after that. maybe
I will stick to normal nut and I don't know what will happen to my guitar after or Trying to nut its nut. thanks to your advice.
haseo13 I am looking for this model of vantage guitar because I need to see the inside of it. Need to know the pickup position. I got this kind of guitar but every parts is separated. May I see what's the wire color of neck, middle and bridge pickup of this guitar please?