Just picked up a Schecter C1 Platinum brand new in box and its my first guitar to have active bridge and neck EMG pickups. The two knobs are neck and bridge pickup volume but is there no way to use 1 or both of these knobs to completely mute the guitar? Its not a problem if there isnt, just wondering.
The volume knob should eliminate any noise coming from the strings Just like a regular pickup guitar would.
"Well reeeer to you too sir...Its the internet. Do you really expect it to be completely serious?" - mcraddict81592
If you turn them down fully they cut all the sound from the corresponding pickup. If they dont, then something is wrong with the guitar.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I think he means will the guitar completely mute if only one of the volumes is turned down, and most guitars I have come across do this, so it would be surprising if that one doesn't.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma
I think he means will the guitar completely mute if only one of the volumes is turned down, and most guitars I have come across do this, so it would be surprising if that one doesn't.

They only do that when you have both pickups engaged, dont they? At least all of mine work that way.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.