Page 1 of 2
So 2 years ago I really felt in love in a girl but she ditched me, and we never talked since, but I`ve seen her a few times.

I still think of her 24/7.

Why

Also, any ideas on how to make a good metal ballad about that ?
Because you touch yourself at night
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

masturbate furiously until you no longer do, repeat daily
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
masturbate furiously until you no longer do, repeat daily

Great idea...... not.

I tried not to do anything that reminds me of her but that includes even breathing. lol
Quote by ArturPr
I tried not to do anything that reminds me of her but that includes even breathing. lol

I got shivers from how corny this was.
Free Ali
because your gay but desperately trying to justify not being gay
Because you're a pussy.

Grow a pair and move on
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by ArturPr
So 2 years ago
I really felt in love
in a girl
but she ditched me,
and we never talked since,
but I`ve seen her a few times.

Why

Also, any ideas
on how to make
a good metal ballad
about that ?

There's your lyrics I'll take 75% of the royalties please and thank you
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by ArturPr

idea:

don't
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm trying to think of a metal love ballad that isn't bad. Meat Loaf is OK though because it was self aware pantomime.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by chrismendiola
I got shivers from how corny this was.

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by ArturPr
So 2 years ago I really felt in love in a girl but she ditched me, and we never talked since, but I`ve seen her a few times.

Why

did m night shyamalaan write this thread?

anyways yea it probably stems from a sense of loneliness. try socializing more. what you want may never be what you have but having something is better than nnothing.

#drunkpoosting

#forkfixingmytyposimdrunk
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You are viewing the whole situation from a scarcity point of view, which has led you to believe she was "The One". Once you've met more women you'll realize she was nothing special.
Write down everything you feel regarding her. You can tear the paper up later. Writing stuff down is a good way to get things out of your sea-stem, Chico.
Quote by ArturPr
Great idea...... not.

The trick isn't not doing stuff.
The trick is doing stuff that requires you to think about things that are not her. Go be a bomb disposal expert and see how much you still think of her
You obviously haven't met any decent girls since this one. There are plenty of attractive girls around so try falling in love with the first one you see to take your mind off your old love.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ArturPr

Not Metal but

1. Pick up an Acoustic
2. Play these chords in some random order - C, G, Am, F
3. There ya go, now ambush her in public and play it to her
she is probably a whore go find another one....................
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
Quote by JackSaints
You obviously haven't met any decent girls since this one. There are plenty of attractive girls around so try falling in love with the first one you see to take your mind off your old love.

Well the exact problem is she was the only metal-listening girl that doesn't look like a viking or something worse. And usually girl run away when I tell em metal is my music
Seriously just move on with your life, make like Elsa and "Let it Go"

Or you could stalk her relentlessly until you are arrested and put in prison then the daily ass raping will clense her from your mind.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Or you could stalk her relentlessly until you are arrested and put in prison then the daily ass raping will clense her from your mind.

YES, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION, thanks!
Quote by ArturPr
YES, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION, thanks!

Glad I could help
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

you have attachment issues and a lack of sex
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ArturPr
Well the exact problem is she was the only metal-listening girl that doesn't look like a viking or something worse. And usually girl run away when I tell em metal is my music

How old are you?

If you are 40 and living in your mom's basement, well, not sure what to tell you

If you're between the ages of 13-21... use your time actually doing something fun not involving meaningless 'dating' relationships that only serve to waste your time and money. Just you whining about missing her is a waste of your time... yes, your very existence that is fleeting minute by minute that you will never get back. Hormones make you think you need a relationship with someone, especially in your teens and early 20's. Investing time in a relationship that has nothing to do with long term companionship and possible reproduction is a nice way of subsidizing someone else's existence at your own expense. Tell your feelz to fuck off and use your power of reason and get on with your life.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Yeah I know hormones fuck everything up, but for some long? I am really trying to find someone new at concerts etc, but that kind of women is rare
Quote by ArturPr
Yeah I know hormones fuck everything up, but for some long? I am really trying to find someone new at concerts etc, but that kind of women is rare

I think its the lack of hormones rather than their presence..
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
ArturPr

It seems that your problem is that you think you need to be with someone to be happy. Why are you 'really trying' to find someone new? Do you have more money than you know what to do with? Do you have no hobbies to fill up your time during the day? No friends to go hang out with? Is it a social thing... do you feel the pressure of society demanding that you must be in a relationship with someone because of reasons? Are you looking for physical intimacy?

Seriously... assess the situation at hand. Why are you so mopey about this chick from 2 years ago, and why are you so desperate to replace her?

Live your life, focus on your goals, focus on yourself, get your business in order... and guess what... you'll be a whole lot more desirable on the market down the line. Save your money, get your education, sharpen your skills, expand your social pool, build your connections. Or, you can ignore all of that and continue wasting time pursuing something that won't amount to anything more than you posting another thread about missing another girl who came and went. Most people aren't even getting married until they are pushing 30 these days. Unless you're 30, and then, I don't know why you would be trying to meet women at concerts (all you will know about them is their preference in music - not their intelligence or life skills)... nor would I understand why she needs to be a metal-head and how that is important... I'm just gunna stop.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
ThunderPunk

This thread wasn't meant to be 100% serious. Just wanted to get it out of me, make tiny bits of fun about it to change my thinking. She was so perfect though :p

Thanks for your response though
If you love somebody, you never really get over them. Maybe you really lvoed her.

Over the years they add up. It takes a piece of you away in sorrow.
Quote by ArturPr
ThunderPunk

This thread wasn't meant to be 100% serious. Just wanted to get it out of me, make tiny bits of fun about it to change my thinking. She was so perfect though :p

As far as the 'not serious' element goes, in regards to a metal ballad... go listen to some Steel Panther for inspiration.
Hahaha Steel Panther is one of my favourite bands..... at least melody-wise. Lyrics would make me feel uncomfortable when singing in public, haha
Has it ever occurred to you that your affinity for Steel Panther might be the reason she ditched you? :P
Quote by ArturPr
ThunderPunk

nah she wasn't bro

because she dumped you bro.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2