Looking to dye the fretboard on a Jackson King V, I'm relatively new to this area so I don't know of any good luthiers. I have however been to Russel's Music World and he runs a phenomenal store.
I'm thinking about trying Hawkins as well.

Alpha Music on VA Beach Blvd has a good reputation. I have some mixed feelings about them now though.

I took in my EC-1001 because I couldn't get rid of the fret buzz. They ended up filing down under the locking nut to lower the action over the lower frets and this job looks really good.

They guitar still buzzes like hell though. Santa brought me some luthier tools and a quick check with a fret rocker shows issues with several frets. The guitar needs a fret leveling but the service wasn't offered. I tried to make it clear what kind of playability I was trying to achieve.

I'm looking into Hawkins for the fret level.

I wish we had a PLEK machine in the area. Closest ones are over 3 hours away.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Are you looking for a luthier just so they can dye the fretboard on your guitar?

Why not do it yourself for free? It's easy with one of those Minwax markers, you pretty much just draw it on around the binding and inlays like drawing between the lines way back in kindergarten, wipe off the excess and you're done.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by metalmingee
I'm thinking about trying Hawkins as well.

Alpha Music on VA Beach Blvd has a good reputation. I have some mixed feelings about them now though.

I took in my EC-1001 because I couldn't get rid of the fret buzz. They ended up filing down under the locking nut to lower the action over the lower frets and this job looks really good.

They guitar still buzzes like hell though. Santa brought me some luthier tools and a quick check with a fret rocker shows issues with several frets. The guitar needs a fret leveling but the service wasn't offered. I tried to make it clear what kind of playability I was trying to achieve.

I'm looking into Hawkins for the fret level.

I wish we had a PLEK machine in the area. Closest ones are over 3 hours away.

Yeah, they charged me $90 for a setup when I was younger and didn't know any better.
Worst set-up I've ever had and I haven't gone back since.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab