Fuck it, I know Christmas is over but I think I am going to leave it up for another month at least.
christmas 2017 is just around the corner
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Have you dweebs never heard of Twelfth Night?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Have you dweebs never heard of Twelfth Night?

This.

Amateurs don't know how to Christmas
It's tradition to take decorations down on the 4th January or something like that for some reason. Nobody in their right mind will have taken them down now anyway.
I have nothing important to say
It's because the three wise men can't find baby jesus if you take your tree down because then santa will think you're done celebrating and go back to the north pole and the wise men will mistake rudolph's red nose for the north star and end up walking in a slightly different direction and end up in israel or something and then they can't get back through customs to palestine because of the stamps in their passport. gawd you heathens...
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Dec 28, 2016,
I don't take my christmas lights down until spring time

also too lazy to change my avatar lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
artificial or real?

It's artificial. I'm single & I live on my own, if I had a wife & kids I'd probably get a real one.
lol I didn't even put up my mom's fake tree this year.

i finally found it in the basement and brought it upstairs on christmas eve and the stand was missing.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by NewDayHappy
It's artificial. I'm single & I live on my own, if I had a wife & kids I'd probably get a real one.

Even if I had my own family I think I would prefer an artificial tree because gotta save the planet yo

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I've posted this before, but this is my Christmas tree

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by NewDayHappy

I don't see the point in having one at all if you live alone and you're single. What're you gonna do, put your own presents under the tree?
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I don't see the point in having one at all if you live alone and you're single. What're you gonna do, put your own presents under the tree?

I like the lights & the holiday cheer. The christmas lights are nice at night when I'm browsing on my iPad before bedtime.
;|
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line