Page 1 of 2
I'm at work during the holidays and totally bored because there is nothing to do (paint shop, shop is clean, 0 clients). So that raises the question : What do you guys do when you have a couple hours to kill at work ?
mashing f5 on UG/imgur/gfaqs
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
mashing f5 on UG/imgur/gfaqs

This, but I look at wilderness-related tags on instagram and wish I were outside
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
This. I also may reread One Piece
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Usually chitpost on forums like UG. Easy way to pass the time. I have the 9GAG and iFunny apps on my phone, so those are easy time killers as well. I don't lurk my instagram or Facebook for entertainment that much in general, but that's always there. I usually just watch YouTube videos from my subscription box if there is literally nothing to do, but that's quite rare.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
Usually chitpost on forums like UG. Easy way to pass the time. I have the 9GAG and iFunny apps on my phone, so those are easy time killers as well. I don't lurk my instagram or Facebook for entertainment that much in general, but that's always there. I usually just watch YouTube videos from my subscription box if there is literally nothing to do, but that's quite rare.
Ugh, I can't remember the last time I laughed on 9gag
bullshit with coworkers, walk around aimlessly while pretending to rearrange stuff on shelves to make it look like i'm working, take a 30 minute smoke break, walk across the parking lot to buy coffee, hide in the bathroom, "accidentally" damage a package of candy so i can eat it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
"accidentally" damage a package of candy so i can eat it.

Check your ethics.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
Check your ethics.
well, i worked for a store that sold ice cream that had melted and refrozen along with tons of food that jad expired two years beforehand.

i think it all evens out.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
well, i worked for a store that sold ice cream that had melted and refrozen along with tons of food that jad expired two years beforehand.

i think it all evens out.

>working for such a company

Wow, capitalism apologist.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
>working for such a company

Wow, capitalism apologist.
idealism is great, but it doesn't pay the bills.

i'm sorry i'm not fringe enough to never shower and eat out of the garbage.

i sold out.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
idealism is great, but it doesn't pay the bills.

i'm sorry i'm not fringe enough to never shower and eat out of the garbage.

i sold out.

Go let a group of Minority-Americans berate you verbally, physically, and spiritually until you realize the error of your ways.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
Go let a group of Minority-Americans berate you verbally, physically, and spiritually until you realize the error of your ways.
thanks, but i'll just stay in my room and try to choke back the tears.
Wow, a manager from another shop came in and went on the computer to modify some employee schedules and somehow saw that I was on a forum and told me : "You know that if the owner sees this you're getting fired?" I told her "Go tell that to someone who cares, this is not your jurisdiction". I'm unlucky for real.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
thanks, but i'll just stay in my room and try to choke back the tears.

Do you need some help with the choking?
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
UG and ADVrider, most image hosting sites and social media are blocked unfortunately.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
There's no free time at my job
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Study or take buzzfeed quizzes. I choose my hours and I usually don't have any downtime due to the nature of my work.
cat
I usually just read the paper, I have way too much down time at work now and it really saps my creative energy.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'm a musician so there is no free time at work. Either you're moving things, putting things together, taking things apart, sitting quietly while other people do things, or convincing people to do something that benefits you. If you're not doing any of those, you can just go home because we're not here to play games.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Masturbate.

Jk. I usually jump on UG
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
I work as a fibreglasser, and sell supplements (herbal and pharmaceutical) on the side, but my free time at work is spent smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee,discussing politics.

But my work is 6 hour a day, 3 day a week, 65 GBP a day, and it's very relaxed work (I'm probably working 5.25 out of 6 hours, with fag and coffee breaks in between)

So I'm doing alright, currently building the fibreglass hull for a VW Kombi
During my lunch break I will:
Go outside near the beach to draw
Go downstairs where my friend is and draw there
Go downstairs and shoot the shit with my friend
Go downstairs and play on the HTC VIVE they have.
Browse UG or Facebook for the memes and watch anime.

I only talk about about it every other day I mention my job, but for the heck of it, I get about three hours of break in total and a butt load of downtime in between, so I've got more time on my hands than I occasionally enjoy.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
This:

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I'm a teaching assistant, so I don't get much downtime. I get an hour for lunch and I usually spend that time either eating, going out to get fresh air and some food, or messaging friends.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Page 1 of 2