Page 1 of 2
tell me about your ups and downs with tinder (they will mainly be downs but they funny 2)
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I installed it on my phone, which was a bit of a downer, but then I deleted it the next day, so that's good
once i managed to have a conversation for about 2 hours before she stopped replying
phone apps

browser versions

most dating sites
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I prefer to meet women in bars that are drunk enough that they are willing to lower their standards.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by ultimate-slash
I installed it on my phone, which was a bit of a downer, but then I deleted it the next day, so that's good

Pretty much my experience. All I saw in my area were 2/10 whales, highschool sluts, and mature women who are not MILF quality. I just can't get into the random meeting up AKA online dating trend. It has its merits and I respect you if you met your soul-mate or whatever on an iPhone app, but it's not better than going up to randoms at a bar or a club IMO
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Never using it
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
install
talk to a few girls
change phone and stop talking to them for 6 months
install again
meet girl with mutual friends
drunken naughtiness
cut off all contqct with everyone for 6 months
now
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
>not using UG to meet a woman you eventually marry

Fucking plebs
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i've met 2 girls from tinder and it was pretty awkward and they looked nothing like their pics and were boring. it's not good for serious dating imo
Met a girl, she asked me to get her food so I thought "sure why not". Hungout with the girl for a bit nothing happened.

Next day she asked if I wanted to hangout again so I thought sure, maybe something will happen. Nothing happened, she was really really shy.

So another day passes and I decide to go again but this time she comes out with a friend, I'm introduced and oddly enough they talk outside for about an hour, I'm bored out of my mind and start tindering again, so she finishes talking to her friend, she hops in my car, doesn't say anything for a bit and decides to give me a hand job. But it was a really lame effortless job
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
didn't use tinder
didn't talk to anyone
didn't have sex

10/10 would never uninstall
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by ultimate-slash
this exactly
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by matt bickerton
I met my girlfriend on Tinder. We'll have been together 2 years in February.

Is

she

fit?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Once hooked up with a girl in a wheelchair on Tinder. she was actually pretty cool.

Another time I hooked up with a girl who was a pizza delivery driver. So, I was mucking around on Tinder, we matched, I didn't message her, that night I get home and decide to order pizza. Turns out she was my pizza delivery driver. So after she delivers pizza, I just go like "fuck it" and start talking to her. She later came around and watched a movie and we made out a bit. I then get her into my room, but I couldn't get it up.....so we talked for a bit, and it turned out she was super super boring, so I started thinking of ways to get her out. I started showing her videos of sitar music on Youtube, but she wouldn't take the hint, so I started telling dead baby jokes....she still wouldn't leave, so I pretended to fall asleep, and then she finally got up and left.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Once hooked up with a girl in a wheelchair on Tinder. she was actually pretty cool.

Another time I hooked up with a girl who was a pizza delivery driver. So, I was mucking around on Tinder, we matched, I didn't message her, that night I get home and decide to order pizza. Turns out she was my pizza delivery driver. So after she delivers pizza, I just go like "fuck it" and start talking to her. She later came around and watched a movie and we made out a bit. I then get her into my room, but I couldn't get it up.....so we talked for a bit, and it turned out she was super super boring, so I started thinking of ways to get her out. I started showing her videos of sitar music on Youtube, but she wouldn't take the hint, so I started telling dead baby jokes....she still wouldn't leave, so I pretended to fall asleep, and then she finally got up and left.

yeah she totally seems like the boring one
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
yeah she totally seems like the boring one

Actual excerpt from some of our conversations:
"What sort of music do you like? I'm into Alt rock and prog mostly"
"Oh, anything really"
"Oh cool, who's your favourite artist at the moment?"
"No one really"

Repeat ad nauseum
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Ups: realizing early on that I didn't like it, funny stories of people I know accidentally swiping right on each other and being awkward about it, rating people's profiles

Downs: listening to other people discuss tinder strategies at parties, hilariously clueless racists
cat
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Actual excerpt from some of our conversations:
"What sort of music do you like? I'm into Alt rock and prog mostly"
"Oh, anything really"
"Oh cool, who's your favourite artist at the moment?"
"No one really"

Repeat ad nauseum

Maybe she was bored with you and trying to get you to take the hint, and when you pretended to fall asleep she sensed the opportunity to leave without hurting your feelings
Quote by TheChaz
Maybe she was bored with you and trying to get you to take the hint, and when you pretended to fall asleep she sensed the opportunity to leave without hurting your feelings

Maybe, no real loss either way tbh
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Anyway, Tinder is meh. I've met a couple girls from there. Problem is you usually have to talk to someone for a couple of days until they're comfortable enough to meet you then you don't have much to talk about once you meet.
I do enjoy being able to judge dozens of people so easily tho so that's a
Oh, and I'd say the attractiveness of girls on Tinder has taken a nosedive in the last 6 months or so, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's on its way out
Tinder is sort of dying off, because no one takes it seriously. Bumble is pretty cool, I've used that before, and I like how it removes the guesswork about who should message who first.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
i haven't really had much success, but there aren't exactly a ton of people in my area. I'm also super short, which is probably a deterrent. I talked to one girl for like a week, and she was really cool. Invited her to have coffee with me but she bailed. apologized the next day, and I said the offer was still there but no pressure. I think we exchanged a few messages, then she stopped replying. I sent a follow up one like 10 days later just to make sure cause she was pretty cool. Like, I didn't even care if she was in to me romantically or not.

other than that I basically haven't had much of anything happen. I got a Bumble but have got even less there.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I just upgraded my phone so maybe I will install tinder.
I made an okcupid profile & it's weird 'cuz people in my age bracket/geographical location are either super fucking boring dorks with no future or ivy league grad students.

but one of my best friends is in a pretty serious relationship with a grrrl he met via the internet, so I can't knock it.

I was messaging this one grrrl & I thought things were going well, but then she stopped responding??

advice???
maybe I'm the new messiah.

Bumble I've found is better if you actually want to go on proper dates and stuff, rather than just bang. My last tinder date was a 27 year old nympho, she literally would jump on tinder each night to find some dude to hook up with. She was good fun, but she also seemed kinda lonely, which was a bit sad.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by neidnarb11890

I was messaging this one grrrl & I thought things were going well, but then she stopped responding??

/onlinedating

Expect this to happen a lot. Just move on, there's too many women to devote any time to just one of them.
I've just acquired a phone that can actually run tinder so I might have to give it a go sometime. Give me tips, o alpha tinder users.
I have nothing important to say
JackSaints

If you just wanna bang, swipe right on everyone and see who you match with. 90% of women won't message first and the 10% that do are uggos and you can just ignore them if they message you.

When you actually do match with someone that interests you, open with humor. There's a built in gif message button. That usually works well. Bitches love gifs. Spend enough time to talk about interests to figure out where to set up a date, but not so much that you have nothing to talk about when you meet.

Also, give it time because you'll need a few days of being up on the service for people to get to your profile.

OH! Also, if a girl has a bunch of picture posted sideways they're probably ugly, so rotate the picture and look at the proper way before you swipe
Last edited by TheChaz at Dec 29, 2016,
Quote by TheChaz
JackSaints

If you just wanna bang, swipe right on everyone and see who you match with. 90% of women won't message first and the 10% that do are uggos and you can just ignore them if they message you.

When you actually do match with someone that interests you, open with humor. There's a built in gif message button. That usually works well. Bitches love gifs. Spend enough time to talk about interests to figure out where to set up a date, but not so much that you have nothing to talk about when you meet.

Also, give it time because you'll need a few days of being up on the service for people to get to your profile.

OH! Also, if a girl has a bunch of picture posted sideways they're probably ugly, so rotate the picture and look at the proper way before you swipe

Me reading this post

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by TheChaz
Anyway, Tinder is meh. I've met a couple girls from there. Problem is you usually have to talk to someone for a couple of days until they're comfortable enough to meet you then you don't have much to talk about once you meet.

that's not actually true, i thought it was at first

i matched with this paestinian girl yesterday who is hot and i decided to make the joke 'i wanna do you like the jews are doing your country' and she just said 'pahahah' and then i said 'ok sweet friday it is then.. but we wont go that far obv we can just go for drinks' and she said she's busy on friday but that i'm funny, and now we're arranging to meet up past NYE. tbh i think long conversations on tinder are really empty and they don't have defined ends, it seems better to just bond and then arrange to meet if you like how eachother seem
Quote by TheChaz
JackSaints

california love :heart
My God, it's full of stars!
What's theven weirdest thing you guys have said on tinder that got a positive response?
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by Ablast
What's theven weirdest thing you guys have said on tinder that got a positive response?

me: how you doin.gif
her: wow so smooth
me: if you think thats smooth you should see my penis
Quote by Ablast
All of these

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2