I just bought this used Ibanez and Im trying to figure out the model. Heres what I learned so far:

Guitar Info
WZ00984
Your guitar was made at the
World Plant, Korea
on December, 2000
Production Number: 984

See pictures I put in the .doc file attached. Couldnt insert images into this thread for some reason.
use photobucket or something like that to host the pics and then post them here.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I read the FAQ on posting pics and couldn't figure it out. Tried setting up a photobucket acct but kept saying the captcha response was wrong and wouldn't create the account, think my PC may be blocking some plugins. I'll figure out the model one way or another. Thanks.
no problem, sorry i couldn't help more. i think people have been saying that photobucket is a bit crappy these days (i signed up years ago), so that might be it. there are other places like flickr, imgur and places like that (but i haven't used them).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by rj_k
I just bought this used Ibanez and Im trying to figure out the model. Heres what I learned so far:

Guitar Info
WZ00984
Your guitar was made at the
World Plant, Korea
on December, 2000
Production Number: 984

See pictures I put in the .doc file attached. Couldnt insert images into this thread for some reason.

Ibanez AX220.
Thanks for the help all. Yep looks like an Ibanez AX220.