I recently started playing again after 20 years of break. I own ESP custom ordered strat with Jackson style angled headstock neck which I intend to keep since I worked so hard for it when I was in high school. The thing hate about it is the tuning stability due to the headstock angle. It goes out of tune after bending. Using equipped non-locking tremolo is out of the question. Tightening/Loosening the pegs also won't make change until I hear a "ping" then all of a sudden the pitch jumps.

Big bends nut sauce helped a bit, but not enough.

It there long post locking tuners to mitigate the head angle? or any other solution?

Thanks in advance!

(Invalid img)

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNxV4kkFNqclKceRPbXmOjZ9lIMs9s6vEwQ_F_cZ7zvgpTKbumD9N3zlVOtMhDf1A/photo/AF1QipPprObY_03BtJ9u7c39i6APHsDewYnJwSxInEFm?key=b3J4bVZuTFRxd0N3Ujk5MkZ4UmkxWFJveFBiN0F3
Last edited by butasan at Dec 28, 2016,
i'm not sure locking tuners will necessarily help- the angled headstock and the nut will still be in play unfortunately. they may help a bit if your restringing technique is poor, though (that's not a dig, my restringing technique is awful ), and they'll make restringing faster (especially if your technique, like mine, sucks ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?