Page 1 of 2
I like to make avatars. People like free shit. Reply in this thread with 1 word that describes your inner pit and I will make it so.

link to my avatar gallery

http://www.omgus.net/?p=2970
Last edited by Coagulation at Dec 28, 2016,
upt-

FUCK
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
: rasta : or : cool :

Make it teal because I like my avatars to match my username color
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

EDIT: seeing as you're actually serious unlike I initially thought, you could try remaking mine but in your style.. somehow. Same idea and colours though
Last edited by sam b at Dec 28, 2016,
floccinaucinihilipilification
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Coagulation

Fucking perfect. Thanks, m8
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
doggoholic

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Dec 28, 2016,
Quote by k.lainad
: rasta : or : cool :

Make it teal because I like my avatars to match my username color

Quote by Coagulation

Fking beautiful great job
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

lol nice
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
dingus
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by sam b
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

EDIT: seeing as you're actually serious unlike I initially thought, you could try remaking mine but in your style.. somehow. Same idea and colours though

nice

Go on then

EDIT: this forum takes 100x100px btw

or is it 120x120
Last edited by sam b at Dec 28, 2016,
Actually I tell you what coag if you are still cool/willing to do mine, could you remix

in your own style?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Prototype4342
floccinaucinihilipilification

I'm not in the market for a new avi but if I had to pick a word for myself, I would probably go with spammer.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
neurotic
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
semi-Colin
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Page 1 of 2