Page 1 of 2

an unparallelled masterpiece
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Muse - Origin of Symmetry.

Has sentimental value for me. Also its a masterpiece.
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
Quote by Will Lane
ocean eyes by owl city

oh

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Best part of Ocean Eyes by Owl City is

Man should be on Shaqtin A Fool for appearing in this cheesy bullshit.

EDIT: I listened to the song again and it honestly could be a pretty good song if someone else did it.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Dec 28, 2016,
Quote by Will Lane
ocean eyes by owl city

That's a pretty dece album
My God, it's full of stars!
this thread is all wrong. you need to at least request a top 5.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

go nuts

http://top50.topsters.net/
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
dis guy knows.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
This is the first thing that popped in my head so I guess this
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by jakesmellspoo

this thread was off to a bad start with owl city tbh

tbh

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
My favorite depends on my mood and can pretty much be any of the following

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
coheed is love, coheed is life

Honorable mentions :

Every deftones, tool, and Alice In Chains album is rock solid
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

bob dylan -- highway 61 revisited/blonde on blonde/bringing it all back home
television -- marquee moon
the rolling stones -- let it bleed/exile on main st.
the clash -- london calling
the stooges -- fun house
my bloody valentine -- loveless
Quote by korinaflyingv

No compryiyi fucjubdo big dip tips with
RCs)

My favorite albums would have to be Misery Signals' Controller, or Mirrors. I found them on YouTube about this time in 2011 and I still listen to them at least once a month.
Frank's Wild Years

this because that's what i'm listening to atm. there are a lot of music albums that i am fond of
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Dec 29, 2016,
Quote by Owenlee55
No compryiyi fucjubdo big dip tips with
RCs)

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
My answer is always the same whenever we have this thread and, because of it, I feel a slight hint of shame because it's 10 years old and I haven't grown out of it and moved on into a new musical horizon where I can find a worthy contender,

but Smile For Them by Armor For Sleep.

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 29, 2016,
Black Sabbath - S/T
Devin Townsend Project - Ki
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - So Far
Led Zeppelin - IV
Pearl Jam - Ten
Enslaved - Isa
Nine Inch Nails - A Downward Spiral
Sleep - Holy Mountain
Opeth - Morningrise
Tool - 10,000 Days
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
It all depends on a number of factors, my mood, what kind of things are going on in my life, if I have been listening to something long enough to be burned out on it, what genre of music it is (I listen to a widw variety of genres) it really is useless to attempt to narrow it down to anything less that say maybe top 15 and I am not really in the mood to do even that.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Will Lane
ocean eyes by owl city

ugh just listen to the postal service

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 2