First of all...I'm a natural man. NATURAL MAN so you fags need to stop coming on to me. Unless you are black and ridiculously well endowed. But I digress.

Anyway, an Aussie thug, probably descended from 2 hardened criminals remanded from UK, MILDLY INSULTED me last week. He'd be skinned and buried under 8 feet of caliche if he was within 500 miles of my normal killing range. My question is this...what do YOU think sucks most about Australians?

I run into those sons of bitches in Asia and what the hell do they do? They OFFER TO BUY ME BEER!! What the Hell, do these (edited) not realize that I'm a person with a (edited), not a beer swilling dullard. Pardon any typos, I've pounded 6 one pounder Coors tonight.

Pile on those Aussie fucks.
Last edited by TobusRex at Dec 29, 2016,
Aw yeah nah yeah nah yeah nah yeah cunt
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I am one of those gravity defying sons of bitches
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I think they're great.
I love how they can be upside down and not fall into the sky.
Wonder if they have like, suction cups on their shoes or something. I'll probably order a pair of shoes from there so I can walk up buildings, everyone would be all, omg that dude can walk up buildings.
And I'd be all, yes, yes I can.
We'll never tell
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
It amazes me they don't fall off the Earth. I dont' think it's anti gravity shoes. I think it's because they naturally suck so much.
'Straya m8
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
You can always find the Aussie section of an international flight, lol

I have to say...I do love my Aussies
Quote by TobusRex
You can always find the Aussie section of an international flight, lol

I have to say...I do love my Aussies

Yeah, gotta admit, that's probably one of our least flattering traits.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Yeah, gotta admit, that's probably one of our least flattering traits.

Nah, you guys are sweethearts. A lot nicer than Americans. But maybe even louder than Americans.
I like Australians and would very much like to meet some of them one day.
Some of them that aren't working in a pub in London, that is.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I like Australians and would very much like to meet some of them one day.
Some of them that aren't working in a pub in London, that is.

Just like Foster's we export all the shit Australians to prop up the European hospitality industry
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by TobusRex
so you fags need to stop coming on to me. Unless you are black and ridiculously well endowed.
Relevant repost

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
what UG does very well is make a convincing argument that all old people suck.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
what UG does very well is make a convincing argument that all old people suck.

actually in fact it is old people that make that argument UG or not
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by steve_muse
what UG does very well is make a convincing argument that all people suck.

FIFY
One of the coolest guys I met at a hostel was an Aussie. He let me have a bottle of Jaeger he didn't want. I drank it warm and shot the shit with him as he drank some absinthe.

However, the Aussies at the Amsterdam hostel were a bunch of proper assholes.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
one time my brother was on a flight home from california and he was sitting next to an australian couple.

when the plane started descending to land in Newark, the lady aussie got excited because she thought the ugly industrial buildings were the NY skyline somehow.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by i_lovemetallica
'Straya m8 (pear picture)

Are people not being banned for this anymore? I remember at one point in time they were.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Aussie girls are hot.

Edit: So hot, in fact, that I said it twice.
Not because I have internet problems.
Last edited by Spinnerweb at Dec 29, 2016,
Only place you can find a kiwi, a bondi cigar and have brekkie with a banana bender m8
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by zgr0826
However, the Aussies at the Amsterdam hostel were a bunch of proper assholes.

When in Amsterdam
Quote by jakesmellspoo
one time my brother was on a flight home from california and he was sitting next to an australian couple.

when the plane started descending to land in Newark, the lady aussie got excited because she thought the ugly industrial buildings were the NY skyline somehow.

Hehehe. Yokels
Every australian person I've met in person has been a proper asshole though I'm sure I've just been unlucky as all the internet aussies I've ever spoken to have been pretty decent.

Except for this one asshole who took everything way too seriously and got pissed because I said he was an alcoholic for downing a pack of tinnies a day.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Except for this one asshole who took everything way too seriously and got pissed because I said he was an alcoholic for downing a pack of tinnies a day.

Pretty much every Australian has a drinking problem, but they never admit it because being able to sink a slab of VBs is considered a national pastime.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I have cousins, uncles and aunts who live in Australia and New Zealand. They're alright. They dont understand a lot of American culture, like the schooling is really different and they spend way more time doing outdoorsy stuff and appreciate nature and the environment more than most people I know.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by TobusRex
First of all...I'm a natural man. NATURAL MAN so you fags need to stop coming on to me. Unless you are black and ridiculously well endowed. But I digress.

Anyway, an Aussie thug, probably descended from 2 hardened criminals remanded from UK, MILDLY INSULTED me last week. He'd be skinned and buried under 8 feet of caliche if he was within 500 miles of my normal killing range. My question is this...what do YOU think sucks most about Australians?

I run into those sons of bitches in Asia and what the hell do they do? They OFFER TO BUY ME BEER!! What the Hell, do these (edited) not realize that I'm a person with a (edited), not a beer swilling dullard. Pardon any typos, I've pounded 6 one pounder Coors tonight.

Pile on those Aussie fucks.

First day on the internet? Heh... I remember when I was like you... dumb, confused, contradictory... but then I found leddit, where it was okay to disagree with people (with some tact, obviously). They opened my mind to how paradoxically accepting disacceptance can be... and they even use mean words sometimes!

I'd recommend... "surfing" it... (heh). Who knows, maybe youll learn something. As they say, where there's a will there's a way! See ya on the boards, newbie

Mate

You are from a land that invented spray-on cheese and is one of if not the only country that has English as a national language and does not have free healthcare.
Your country sucks a lot more

However back to the original point of people, yeah, Australians do not travel well, we're hated by nearly all customs officials around the world so understandably people hate us.
Especially in the UK but those are like tallie said, the worthless ones.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Pretty much every Australian has a drinking problem, but they never admit it because being able to sink a slab of VBs is considered a national pastime.

I wouldn't call it a problem necessarily. A problem implies it interferes with your daily lives, whereas drinking pretty much is an Australian's way of life.
Fosters is how you say water in Australian.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.