First of all...I'm an anglophone. ANGLOPHONE so you Quebecers need to stop coming on to me. Unless your name is Jacques and can speak English fluently. But I digress.

Anyway, a Canadian guy, probably descended from 2 wonderful people originating from a diverse background, GENUINELY COMPLIMENTED me last week. He'd be thanked and appreciated under 8 feet of Midwestern Hospitality if he was within 804 kilometers of my normal gratitude range. My question is this...what do YOU think rocks most about Canadians?

I run into those sons and daughters of Canada in Tim Hortons and what the heck do they do? They OFFER TO BUY ME COFFEE!! What the Heck, how do these awesome people realize that I'm a person with a love for coffee, even though I occasionally partake in a cold, refreshing beer. Pardon any typos, I've pounded 6 cups of Timmies tonight.

Pile the praise on those Canadian buddies, eh.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yey devin

go devin

this thread should only be about devin

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Canada is ruled by the bastard son of Fidel Castro. There is officially nothing good about Canada apart from Devin Townsend.
I have nothing important to say
I like Canada cause the women might not find me handsome, but they do find me handy.

Thats a lie I couldnt wheel a tire down parliament hill, bud.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I like Canada cause the women might not find me handsome, but they do find me handsy.

Fix'd for truth
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams

I love my country and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. But op, no one says "pounded 6 cups of timmies". The hell is a cup of timmies? You get a double double or some shit.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Prototype4342
Fix'd for truth

In my defense, I'm pretty polite about it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
they didn't vote in Trump

their winter wildernesses are very pretty

Genevieve Elverum is from there and that alone is wonderful
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Poutine is great. Hockey is great.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Lots of amazing artists and musicians come from Canada. I used to live in Toronto as well. I have family in Vancouver too. I think Canada has a better public schooling than US in terms of highschool and elementary school, they put more effort into giving kids a full experience like field trips. Halloween is also way more fun in Canada because more people celebrate it and the neighborhoods are tightly packed - sidewalks everywhere, and most films are shot in places like Vancouver. Canada has better "American" styled homes than America. Im not really a fan of hockey, but that's cool. Canada is generally pretty safe as well, and most Canadians are pretty nice based on my experience

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank